• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Parents Of This Dead Robber Are Really Mad His Victim Had A Gun

The parents of a dead armed robber are very angry over his death, and are demanding to know why his innocent victim was allowed to be armed.
It’s been a difficult week for parents Temia Hairston and Michael Grace Sr. Their son, Michael Grace Jr., was shot and killed during an attempted robbery early Sunday morning.
Police said Grace Jr. and two other people tried to rob a Pizza Hut in the 3200 block of Freedom Drive. During the incident, an employee fired his own handgun and killed Grace Jr.
Hairston said she learned of her son’s death on social media, and only got confirmation from police after contacting them first. The grieving mother said she has been left with dozens of questions about the situation that have thus far gone unanswered.
“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” said Hairston
….
The parents are angry that their son was shot and killed by an employee. They don’t believe the full story has been released to the public.
“Why in the hell did this guy have a gun?” questioned Hairston about the employee who shot her son.
She said her son was shot in the head, and she thinks the shooting may have even been personal, citing past conflicts Grace Jr. had had with other employees at the restaurant.
“This wasn’t a body shot. This was a head shot. My son was shot in the left side of his head just behind his ear. A head shot is personal,” said Hairston.
Even though their son was in the process of committing a crime, the family thinks his death was undeserved and unjustified.

Hairston said she thinks the employee who shot her son needs to be in jail, and wants all parties involved in the situation to be honest about what happened.

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/1...urce=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

Dean

“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” said Hairston
So she would have been OK if a cop shot her precious cheub while committing a robbery :)

The parents are angry that their son was shot and killed by an employee. They don’t believe the full story has been released to the public.
“Why in the hell did this guy have a gun?” questioned Hairston about the employee who shot her son.

Maybe the employee had a gun to protect himself from dirt-bags like your son? Ever think of that grieving parents? Geeh, some people!

You've got to be kidding me. You're "angel" of a son attempted to rob someone while armed. What the hell do you think was going to happen?

“Why in the hell did this guy have a gun?” Ummmm for situations like this you dumbass.

Go back to parenting because clearly you are doing a stand up job......

With all the fun happening in Charlotte-Mecklenburg area, glad I no longer go there

Interesting how the parents fully accept that their son died in the process of committing a violent crime, yet can still be in denial.
WBTV said:
Hairston and Grace Sr. acknowledged that their son was breaking the law by robbing the business, and said they definitely don’t condone what he did.

It was an act of desperation, but I do not believe that Michael would have hurt anyone,” said Hairston.

They said Grace Jr. had fallen on hard times and resorted to crime to provide for his own child. They also said their son used to work at the same Pizza Hut restaurant where the robbery happened. They maintain he never would have physically hurt anyone during the robbery.
. . .
Even a criminal has a right, to a degree,” said Grace Sr. “I’m not advocating what my son did.”
Looking at other articles about this incident, I see the shooter is suspended, and suspect Pizza Hut is waiting for the news coverage to die down before firing him. Hopefully he can find a new employer at better pay, one who respects marksmanship skills.

So basically shes saying itd be OK if a cop shot her son instead? [rofl]

Statist moonbat logic?

So she would have been OK if a cop shot her precious cheub while committing a robbery :)

So basically shes saying itd be OK if a cop shot her son instead? [rofl]

Statist moonbat logic?

By her logic, a mag dump center mass by the employee would have been fine and dandy too.

No. A knife across the throat is personal. A headshot is a mixture of motivation and good aim.

Sometimes it's personal, sometimes it's part of doing buisness, sometimes its both...

Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: 5 o'clock Christmas morning, I run downstairs and look under the tree and what do I find? Uncle Alfresco, dead on the floor, shot through the back of the head. Plus no bicycle. It was a disappointing Christmas on many levels.

No fuks given!

What could a pizza do that their son couldn't?
Feed a family of four![smile]

Now if you were on his family's property and you stole their garden gnome.
They would have shot you and called the shooting justified![rofl]

Last edited:
Imagine that , there are people who shoot back.
The liberals are laying down on the job.
Wasn't everybody supposed to be disarmed for her baby's safety while preparing to rob and shoot them?
What is this world coming to?

This is tragic. The world loses an aspiring highly talent free rapper. A shot behind the ear means his central nervous system got mushed. I guess you can say that not only did he die too soon, he also died too fast for my liking.

So the mom wants to know why the employee had a gun?
Why did your little angel have one? and stick it in someones face.
The "victim" mentality afforded to criminals under this current administration is beyond ridiculous.

[FONT=&quot]“Even a criminal has a right, to a degree,” said Grace Sr.[/FONT]

Yes. To a degree. The right not to be shot in the process of committing armed robbery is not one of them.

Now I'm not one to blame parents for the criminal actions their adult children make, or assume they were bad parents. It's not always bad parenting that leads to terrible people. But when the parents hold the opinion that someone defending themselves against their criminal son must have been wrong, I think it's a fair assumption that they were not good parents.

Wait until Hillary gets in. She says she wants to change the way we think about crime. Why people commit crimes and why we punish them the way we do. We need to rethink how we punish criminals. If that's not the scariest thing you've ever heard.

Glad the pizza didn't get cold faster then the dead armed robber.

So it's ok for their armed robber of a son to have a gun but not a law abiding citizen.

Back
Top Bottom