• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Parents Of This Dead Robber Are Really Mad His Victim Had A Gun

Every 3-5 years I tempt fate and get a Pizza Hut Pizza. Even less now there are so few Pizza Huts around any more out here in the sticks.

About 25 years ago, I used to LOVE the Meat Lovers Pan Pizza. Anyone know if they are still as good as they used to be??

Exactly.
Castle doctrine applies to one's workplace too.
And nobody involved in a criminal act can claim self defense either if they shoot someone who was defending themselves.

Also pizza huts corporate policy is that gun rules are left to the franchises.
In Charlotte, it is generally a good idea to have armed employees.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Was in a bank yesterday when a shifty looking guy walked in and I was just running the scenarios. You pretty much have to mag dump him if it's a holdup.
Ahh, I see. No idea. My guess would be if he didn't there was at least mention of it, if not it being shown. Either of which, IMO, would be sufficient enough would justify the use of deadly force as a response.

In fact not only would it justify it (again, IMO), but if you have the right opportunity, you SHOULD use it. Because having faith that someone who is armed and is robbing you won't also decide, for a number of reasons or no reason at all, to kill you, is just dumb. And I certainly wouldn't want to do that if I have the ability to ensure I don't have to.

See this as an example:

Pizza employee complies with robbers, they kill him anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait until Hillary gets in. She says she wants to change the way we think about crime. Why people commit crimes and why we punish them the way we do. We need to rethink how we punish criminals. If that's not the scariest thing you've ever heard.
I predict that if she wins she will issue an executive order denying all federal contacts to any company in a state that allows concealed carry or has a stand your ground / castle doctrine law on the books.
If Obama can make up rules for contractors regarding wages by executive order, there is no limit on what POTUS can do.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Imagine if someone had dropped the Orlando shooter as soon as he showed himself to be armed.

Yea that would have been great.. but unfortunately the news agencies are only interested in stories that have massive shock and Awe that jack up their ratings.. They are a business after all.
If someone had stopped the Orlando shooter early on or before their rampage started, most news agencies would not even air that. Why? no massive injures/deaths... no shock and awe..

it's pretty sad..

He wuz murdurd. They dragged him into the Pizza Hut, put him against a wall and shot him in the head. Then they claimed he was robbing the place to cover it up.

I almost want to donate to his Gofundme page just so I can leave a note saying this POS died committing a crime and is exactly where he belongs.

You'll notice the description does not say how and why he died because nobody would donate.
He does seem to have a kid, so that's sad there.

He wuz murdurd. They dragged him into the Pizza Hut, put him against a wall and shot him in the head. Then they claimed he was robbing the place to cover it up.
Source?

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting for the standard article about how carry is against Pizza Hut policy and the employee has been terminated.

The parents of a dead armed robber are very angry over his death, and are demanding to know why his innocent victim was allowed to be armed.

“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” said Hairston

“Why in the hell did this guy have a gun?”

“This wasn’t a body shot. This was a head shot. My son was shot in the left side of his head just behind his ear. A head shot is personal,” said Hairston.

Even though their son was in the process of committing a crime, the family thinks his death was undeserved and unjustified.

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/1...urce=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

Dean

Note to self if robber has a gun only body shots by victims or law enforcement is allowed to shoot.

Must be some strange projects credo.

He does seem to have a kid, so that's sad there.

It is and it isn't.
Maybe , just maybe someone will take that kid in and give him a fighting chance at life.
We know how daddy was going to teach him.

Back in the 80's there was a robbery at a pizza joint I remember reading about.
The employees gave the guys everything they wanted.
Then they herded them all into the walk in and killed them all just for shits and grins.
Put a gun in my face and one of us won't be home for dinner.

Even if a pacifist, never let them take you to a secondary crime scene

As the T-Shirt says "I keep a pistol Because I'm Too Young To Die... and too old to take a beating."
Back in the 80's there was a robbery at a pizza joint I remember reading about. The employees gave the guys everything they wanted. Then they herded them all into the walk in and killed them all just for shits and grins.
Happens all too often. Glad I was never desperate enough to work retail, nor delivery.
[video=youtube_share;OhUxmWkExXU]http://youtu.be/OhUxmWkExXU?t=58s[/video]
most recently at Pizza Pizza in Toronto.

Last edited:
By her logic, a mag dump center mass by the employee would have been fine and dandy too.

Sometimes it's personal, sometimes it's part of doing buisness, sometimes its both...

Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: 5 o'clock Christmas morning, I run downstairs and look under the tree and what do I find? Uncle Alfresco, dead on the floor, shot through the back of the head. Plus no bicycle. It was a disappointing Christmas on many levels.

Nice quote there Blue Heaven.

If you point a weapon at me, I am going to take it personal.

Even if he was trying to go to the bingo parlor and the signals got all fouled up and he ended up at a strip club, he would still be alive.

He chose his fate when he tried to rob someone with a firearm.

Back
Top Bottom