• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Other 98%'s take on Firearms

I thought you might like to see this...........dont worry i included a lengthy comment about how We in Mass already do 90% of it all for a fundamental Right.

532636_466062283404755_1762336149_n.jpg

Short version of the response: "So anyone who's taken a test and obtained a license should be able to buy whatever they want, right? No AWB, no import restrictions, machine guns, 20mm Anti-tank rifles, the works? And licenses work across state lines?" That should shut 90% of them up.

Other than the "Title and tag at point of sale" the rest of the restrictions on cars are only if I want to use it on a public road. I can use it on private property and at the track without any of those other requirements. I can buy any car I want and can afford. Off of public roads, I can possess and operate any car I want without restriction, without a license, without insurance. I doubt guns will ever be as unregulated (at least in MA) as cars are.

Other than the "Title and tag at point of sale" the rest of the restrictions on cars are only if I want to use it on a public road. I can use it on private property and at the track without any of those other requirements. I can buy any car I want and can afford. Off of public roads, I can possess and operate any car I want without restriction, without a license, without insurance. I doubt guns will ever be as unregulated (at least in MA) as cars are.

Also and along with that point, aside from not being titled property, most firearms are, in most shall-issue states, regulated exactly this way - no permit to own, permit to carry outside of private property.

Liability insurance on each gun is retarded. What will they base it on? How often that particular gun is used in a crime? The caliber? Do they plan on banning certain cars of features of certain cars like built in GPS and Bluetooth technology?

They don't make you get any training for being a parent or require you to get a license for reproduction and that is bar none the most important job anyone can have.

And despite all that "great" regulation on driving, there were only 32,885 highway fatalities in 2011. Seems to be working.

Back
Top Bottom