The Open Carry Warzone (enter at own risk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have me confused with someone who gives a f*** what you think.

You care enough to tell someone to go tuck themselves for even thinking about open carrying and posting a whole bunch in a thread about it. Clearly you do care and are now trying to pretend you don’t after being called out.

Reactions: JRT
You care enough to tell someone to go tuck themselves for even thinking about open carrying and posting a whole bunch in a thread about it. Clearly you do care and are now trying to pretend you don’t after being called out.

Again with the moving goalposts. Him nolubing a expandable baton into his manpurse was in response to post 44.

I open carry a G34 90% of the time. I OC'd in CT before I moved as well. You meet a lot of nice gun people.

It's been almost 15 years and no one has ever given me a hard time or tried to steal my gun.

Speaking of open carrying stuff, why do women have to hide their nipples but guys do not???? It makes no f***ing sense to me but what do I know. Talk about natural rights, men have a natural right to expose nipples but women do not, what is that all about??? Equal natural rights for all I say.

Last edited:
Speaking of open carrying stuff, why do women have to hide their nipples but guys do not???? It makes no f***ing sense to me but what do I know. Talk about natural rights, men have a natural right to expose nipples but women do not, what is that all about??? Equal natural rights for all I say.
I know. Only way to OC is with a 1911 in an exotic leather shoulder rig, but whilst letting the nips breathe a bit.

When someone starts more threads than they respond to you wonder if they are
  • Begging for attention
  • A millennial who wants to be spoon fed
  • Begging for attention
  • Cant be bothered to read threads started by others
  • Begging for attention
  • Too lazy to search for the topic already covered
  • Begging for attention

I can’t figure out which it is...

Don't forget drunk posting. God, I love uninhibited drunk posting.

The secret to not getting killed is to stay away from poor people. Particularly poor urban people. I'll say this if I lived in a place I thought I needed to carry daily it would be open carry with one in the chamber and be very aware of my surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom