The Open Carry Warzone (enter at own risk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every new guy it seems:
1. Start a thread asking a question that's already been answered a hundred times. Searching is for the weak.
2. As soon as anyone answers, develop an attitude for no apparent reason. Words on the internet hurt, even when they're just answers to your questions.
3. Rage quit.
4. ???
5. Profit.

Every new guy it seems:
1. Start a thread asking a question that's already been answered a hundred times. Searching is for the weak.
2. As soon as anyone answers, develop an attitude for no apparent reason. Words on the internet hurt, even when they're just answers to your questions.
3. Rage quit.
4. ???
5. Profit.
So no threads allowed on any topic that has been previously discussed. Got it. So let’s close down this site. We’re done.

This site is like the kardashians (dgaf sp) for men, and some women who can still hang. If you can’t handle me making fun of your fake boobs, don’t make fun of my nose job.
At somepoint you either cut your dick off or start your own show.
glocks suck
Ftw!

Every new guy it seems:
3. Rage quit.
4. ???
5. Profit.
Style points for the OP, who made like ten of these threads before the rage quit. Though that might be sign we're getting soft since we could've/should've/would've trounced on the one in the survival forum.

So no threads allowed on any topic that has been previously discussed. Got it. So let’s close down this site. We’re done.
I don't think we're done. On the contrary, we're just getting started. I like it when rage quitters come back in.

All you have to do is spend 5min searching the site and reading existing threads before starting a new one. And when someone answers your questions, don't respond by telling them to "read more slowly" or by calling them a dickhead or insulting their mother. This isn't rocket science, it's basic etiquette.

I don't think we're done. On the contrary, we're just getting started. I like it when rage quitters come back in.

All you have to do is spend 5min searching the site and reading existing threads before starting a new one. And when someone answers your questions, don't respond by telling them to "read more slowly" or by calling them a dickhead or insulting their mother. This isn't rocket science, it's basic etiquette.

My responses you quote weren’t to real answers but insults. There’s no etiquette here.

When someone starts more threads than they respond to you wonder if they are
  • Begging for attention
  • A millennial who wants to be spoon fed
  • Begging for attention
  • Cant be bothered to read threads started by others
  • Begging for attention
  • Too lazy to search for the topic already covered
  • Begging for attention

I can’t figure out which it is...

My responses you quote weren’t to real answers but insults. There’s no etiquette here.

Reactions: AHM
When someone starts more threads than they respond to you wonder if they are
  • Begging for attention
  • A millennial who wants to be spoon fed
  • Begging for attention
  • Cant be bothered to read threads started by others
  • Begging for attention
  • Too lazy to search for the topic already covered
  • Begging for attention

I can’t figure out which it is...
Or maybe they’re just new. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Oh but there is. Your post count is only 66. Your being pig piled because you insulted another member. If you are so hurt ignore this thread. Start another topic or chime in on someone else's thread and keep your insults to yourself. Nobody holds any hard feelings here.

Open carry threads make people, mainly from Massachusetts, who’ve become so accustomed to their neutered and restrictive gun laws, show how hard that’s impacted their opinions. It’s quite sad really.

Because in MA, despite it being legal, you are likely to be illegally harassed and/or arrested for open carrying, you’ve got a bunch of people who actually believe that makes open carrying wrong.

It’s a good example of why oppression works. People come to accept it, which turns into them embracing it and then supporting it.

So not wanting to be exposed for how much they actually support infringements, they resort to attacking and criticizing people who’s opinions differs/wants to discuss open carry as a means to distract from such.

Every new guy it seems:
3. Rage quit.
4. ???
5. Profit.
Hold on, back this train up... All I need to do is create new user ID then ask about open carry, are Glocks legal in MA, is 9 or .40 better, ... AND I CAN PROFIT! PM details please, I will entertain a profit sharing agreement. I'll even donate half to Comm2A! Thanks ;)

OPs going to jail (did it really take this long?)
Amazing how the 2A “freedom fighters” turn to “I’m gonna call the cops on you” for suspected possession of too much blood pressure medication for someone’s wife to keep her alive to help raise the children in case SHTF.

Amazing how the 2A “freedom fighters” turn to “I’m gonna call the cops on you” for suspected possession of too much blood pressure medication for someone’s wife to keep her alive to help raise the children in case SHTF.
If by reading “op going to jail” you’re referencing a member calling the police on you, you’re wrong, it’s a long standing joke that you’ll eventually understand if you just back away from your keyboard, read, learn, and watch for a bit.

Other than that I have no idea what the above post even means. Take a deep breath and don’t be so sensitive. It’s a learning curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom