• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The one gun that always "wows" you

My 586 with olive wood grips. Feels like I’ve got the right hand of G*d in my grasp.

Second best is definitely my IMI 941 (all steel). It’s the most natural pointing firearm I’ve come across yet

Last edited:
Barrett M107A1 never stops giving me that warm fuzzy feeling and really nothing else practical that's more powerful and fun to shoot than .50 bmg. Also nothing really gives you more bragging rights at the range. I've had plenty of people offer me money just to take a picture with it, nevermind actually shoot it.

Looking forward to running my AR47 build some more. It was a hoot the first couple of times. Little more pop than 5.56 on the same platform. Side charger takes a little getting used to. Note to self. Don’t put thumb THERE!🤣

My most memorable is my late 40s 5-screw S&W K-22 6” barrel - fired single action it has an ideal digital trigger - no consciously perceivable creep or over travel.

I would say HK Mark23.

probably the most over engineered handgun to exist and lives up to the hype. It can get the crap beaten out of it and still hold it’s accuracy. It shoots the awesome .45acp and can eat a steady diet of super too.

it brought forward the technology of lam units for handguns and hk being one of the first to actually adding rails to handguns.

the only thing people hate is the size in which hk developed its little brother .45 usp tactical.

There are some rare and and excellent-condition (and very price) firearms on this auction that are very very impressive (I have no affiliation):

To the Site Mods: Sorry if this is against site regs. Please delete if it is.
I was just kinda blown away by the condition and rarity of some of these ....

Last edited:
Lady Radtekk and I have matching GP100 6" 357's. Every once in a while I get my "cowboy" on and shoot them 2-fisted. Not really aiming, just throwing lead at the berm. Fun times...

Favorite guns to shoot? Those, my Jericho 941, any 1911, any lever.

But for sheer "F-U liberal Karen!" fun, slapping a 75 round drum on the WASR can't be beat!

Back
Top Bottom