• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The one gun that always "wows" you

I tell each on that they are my favorite.

Secretly, I have really been enjoying my Uberti Silverboy lately. so much fun.

Its gotta be the Baer:
fct1bc9.jpg

Of all the guns I own, the most simply fun gun for me to shoot is my S&W model 41. From all the other comments I'd like to try an SP2022 and see how it compares to my VP9 which I also love.

Hayes Patton sword/pistol. Experimental weapon for Calvary in WW1.
From private collection, I copied the images before they would be lost.

hayes_PattonPistol11121x729_zps8da25a93.jpg

hayes_PattonPistol61125x737_zps840fe28b.jpg

hayes_PattonPistol61140x760_zps1f56adbe.jpg

I have a lot of guns but one always seems to make me a better shot than i thought i was. I got it years ago from Manchester Firing line. it was a Sig Sauer 1911 factory refurbished. It has never failed in any way. It was not a bad pick up then for $599. or now either .....

I dont have a Python, but reading all these posts makes me want one.

Last edited:
My Python is an absolute thing of beauty to behold but it rarely gets used. The 500 S&W Mag always brings a smile.

So does this.

9mmStempleSTG34-k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The gun I own that always wows me would have to be an old stainless Mini14. Accuracy was/is never an issue with it. Groups well and I can hit clays on a berm 100 yards away with ease using iron sights and standing. Had a guy at the last Holbrook NES shoot argue with me that it wasn't a Mini14 I was using because he heard they weren't accurate enough to do what I was doing with it that day.

Back
Top Bottom