• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The once unthinkable now assured?

I can't imagine a presidential executive order curtailing civil rights would be constitutional under any grounds.
Yah me neither … But a State Attorney General making a public announcement and shooting off a real official looking memo??… Well that has to be good to go when it comes to law and order and Constitution and 2 Amdt and etc, etc, etc........

Oh heck... never mind...

The fight is people like my boss today at the end of work who claims people have the 2nd.
He said he doesn’t understand why anyone in the country would need a AR! . He comes from the central US. I said, well one thing is have you seen the wild hogs in TX! you absolutely would want an AR. as he started to say something I walked out the door.
We have a population that does not know what the 2nd is about!!!!

The fight is people like my boss today at the end of work who claims people have the 2nd.
He said he doesn’t understand why anyone in the country would need a AR! . He comes from the central US. I said, well one thing is have you seen the wild hogs in TX! you absolutely would want an AR. as he started to say something I walked out the door.

So the second ammendment was for something to do with Texan Pigs? I don't engage with idiots that make straw man arguments. Once you do that they suck you into their argument and stupidity.

Why would you even bring up guns, let alone AR's at work???

Red Flag in 3...2...1...

Back
Top Bottom