• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The NRA vs. America

Yeah, saw it. Funny thing too. I don't subscribe to Rolling Stone but it showed up in my mailbox with my name on it and a subscription until September ..

No. I didn't. I stopped reading Rolling Stone when was 17 years old.

I would be willing to bet that they don't approve of me carrying a concealed sidearm , owning several civilian legal semi auto rifles or having more than a few rounds of ammo in the house.

For that matter , I don't think they approve of me trying to save money , take care of my own retirement , work for myself , ask no government agency for anything , vote non democrat , think the Founding Fathers were good people , or think that no new music in ten years is worth listening to , and that Rolling Stonenis a worthless offensive POS.

And while we're at it I would like to sit on the commission to decide their suitability to have permission to get a license to exercise their "right " to exercise their 1st amendment rights.

I think it may save a child if we restricted their ability to influence kids into the evil world of music.

( sarcastic post )

Sorry I was going to try to read it, but the headline pretty much told me the whole article...so I didn't.

"How the country’s biggest gun-rights group thwarts regulation and helps put military-grade weapons in the hands of killers"

Sorry I was going to try to read it, but the headline pretty much told me the whole article...so I didn't.

"How the country’s biggest gun-rights group thwarts regulation and helps put military-grade weapons in the hands of killers"

I love my military grade weapons don't you? Side note, anyone know where I can buy 105mm rounds in bulk?

if my guns are military grade weapons then our military is ****ed

Why? I've never tried it in the desert, but the lever action on my Henry feels smooth like military grade butter. And Iron Sights means it's as accurate as iron. Army iron.

Rolling Stone jumped the shark on it's second issue..always has been and always will be a hackrag

too bad NRA have their hands full fighting Obummer and his cohort, otherwise they should have sued the hell out of them for slandering misrepresentation.

Rolling Stone is a RAG. Their 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time lists are always incredibly insulting to anyone who actually has a clue about guitar and great guitarists. Kirk Hammet shouldn't even have been allowed on that list, and certainly not ranked higher than Michael Schenker.

Oh, and they gave the Jonas Brothers album FOUR STARS! [puke]
As far as music journalism goes, they are incredibly full of it. They panned Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Pink Foyd back in those days, only to recant decades later.

You mean people actually still READ Rolling Stone? I mean, other than Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show, that is.

This^

My little brother had a subscription when he was in college, back in the 80's, but I don't think I've ever read through a full issue in my life.

Back
Top Bottom