The NRA Stands for Next Rifle Assault

blindndead

NES Member
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-williams/the-nra-stands-for-next-r_b_2490767.html
Using the second amendment as its shield, the National Rifle Association (NRA) has become a sad shell of its former self.

From the founding of the organization in 1871 to the early 1970s, they were heavily regarded as an honorable coalition. By the mid 1970s, they became immersed in turmoil when outside factions revolted against the high ranking officials and took over the organization. Their focus drastically switched from conservation, marksmanship and hunting to political mobilization and protecting second amendment rights.

Yeah the NRA is terrible from their evil beginnings of trying to arm freed slaves so they can defend themselves from the likes of the kkk. /sarcasm

DUDE!! look at the Share your Comment section. Three people have signed up for NRA memberships because of this article!! Good Job you TOOL..

I love this "not your fathers NRA" bs. I'm sorry, but the majority of gun owners support what the NRA is standing for. AR15s being the most popular gun in the U.S. doesn't make them a "fringe item" that the NRA is supporting. But what do I know[rolleyes]

Mike

Glad to see some people get it.

As of yesterday I renounce my party as a democrat and joined the independent party. Obama has shown his colors. it is sad that Sandy hook happened as well others criminally acted by a few, the democrat agenda is to punish the many. With the Democrat plan of the United Nations Treaty America will soon loose its sovereignty. Without Private gun ownership of any type of firearm we as a nation will not be free citizens but become subjects. I am glad that I finally saw the light and removed my head from the sand.

As of yesterday I renounce my party as a democrat and joined the independent party. Obama has shown his colors. it is sad that Sandy hook happened as well others criminally acted by a few, the democrat agenda is to punish the many. With the Democrat plan of the United Nations Treaty America will soon loose its sovereignty. Without Private gun ownership of any type of firearm we as a nation will not be free citizens but become subjects. I am glad that I finally saw the light and removed my head from the sand.

Designate Libertarian instead for real change

One more thing, did you know that:

Progressive liberal that steals guns then go and kill movie goers and children in school has never been a NRA member?"

Ft Hood - Registered Democrat- Muslim

Columbine - Too young to vote - both families were registered democrats and progressive liberals.

VA Tech - Wrote hate mail to Pres Bush and to his staff. Registered Democrat.

Colorado Theater - Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, occupy wall street participant, progressive liberal.

Connecticut School Shooter - Registered Democrat, hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal democrats."

BOOM

-------------------------------
The NRA is an organization of religious fanatics. Their god is the gun -- it's the supreme, ultimate good and provider of power, and that's the definition of a deity. They should be dealt with like any other religion: don't expect reason, statistics, argument, or data to sway them -- believers don't give up their theology, no matter what. What we CAN do is call their claims for what they are: recitation of their catechism. "Guns make you safe!" "Guns preserve freedom!" and all that claptrap is the Gun Catechism. And when the rest of us hear it we can reply, "Yes, yes, we know that's your belief. But laws in America are based on reality, not on one group's beliefs. Believe in guns all you want, but enough with trying to force the rest of the nation to live by your religion."

Then just like Rastafarians get to smoke weed (not an opinion about pot, just making a point) as a protected religious right, I get to own what ever guns I need, as a protected religious right. Thank you for making this clear.

[bow][mg]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom