• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Not f***ing Around Coalition Is America's Largest Armed Black Militia | VICE on SHOWTIME

Reptile

NES Member
More guns were sold in the US last year than in any year in recorded history - and leading the self-defense arms race were African Americans, who purchased guns at a rate 60% higher than in 2019. The number of Black people with guns has increased, but with it, the emergence of a deadly double standard when it comes to exercising Second Amendment rights. Black people are four times more likely to be killed by police than white men, and even contemporary gun policy is described as racism in disguise, disproportionately impacting communities of color. VICE News’ Alzo Slade meets the major players arming up the Black community, protecting the Black Community and those who have seen first hand why arming up as a Black person can carry unique and deadly risks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=523s81ITrSc

Grand Master Sgt Deep Fried Potato is what he called himself I think?

I remember watching his "Bull-pup" vid when it came out. It was both hilarious and cringe worthy.
Is that the vid where he explains how his rifle can shoot on its own, just by going into battery? He may have taken it down, but fortunately, legends never die. Yeah, answered my own question reading the comments..."the AR15 bullpup"...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Ev97rVw7E

Is that the vid where he explains how his rifle can shoot on its own, just by going into battery? He may have taken it down, but fortunately, legends never die. Yeah, answered my own question reading the comments..."the AR15 bullpup"...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Ev97rVw7E

Yea, it wasn't that exact vid, but the original one.
"Hand me that Bull-pup. This is a bull pup, and its powerful enough to knock you on your ASS" or somethin to that effect.
He must've missed that one part of Grand Master training when you're instructed to never go full-retard.

Yeaap, for pointing his AR at police during a protest. You can find many of his greatest nuggets of knowledge on youtube. If you need a good laugh to start the day go look him up.

Now I remember. He was on a building or rooftop or something and some flashlight ( fleshlight most likely) duct taped to the end of his rifle and was aiming it at a crowd.
This guys been a contender for the Darwin Award for a few years now.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most people-of-a-non-white-but-darkish-color bought guns in 2020 because they want portection against the d-bags out there that are getting worse. Not because of Donald Trump or some sort of police systemic racism.

It's going to be really fun watching white progressive liberals tell black people that they can't own AR15s cause 'weapons of war' or whatever sh*t they dream up all while hiding behind miles of concertina wire ad fencing while being guarded by thousands of troops with real machine guns. I say gun up lads and ladies, welcome to the gun club. Can I try your rifle the next time I'm at the range?

Last edited:
Well. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . yeah. Next you're going to tell us that dad's aren't as stupid as they appear on sitcoms.

Back
Top Bottom