• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The NH Magic Word

Done, thank you very much for the quick reply.

I am doing this primarily so i can CC in Louisiana and Colorado. Does that make sense? (I know it really doesn't, I am speaking legally).

Doesn't really matter much what you put, since the NH permit is only issued for concealed carry and is "shall issue".

Ken

I would like to get FL covered, I have a place down there. Although, I am not a resident.

Since FL ONLY accepts RESIDENT CCWs under reciprocity, a NH NR CCW won't cut it. For those of us in MA, the only option is to get a FL CCW . . . easy but quite expensive and requires a course certificate.

Even on renewal (just got the renewal packet in the mail), I'm a bit miffed at the $42 fee for "fingerprint card processing" for NRs . . . this is in addition to the $65 renewal fee (total $107). They should have my fingerprints from my prior application (they scan everything in) and should be able to re-run them and not charge an exorbitant amount for doing so on the second and subsequent licensing applications.

Back
Top Bottom