• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The next generation

bdb

NES Member
She loves helping me on my build projects. At 5 she has a pink Crossman 760 and helps me at any chance with loading stripper clips or changing out parts on AR builds. Tonight it was putting on MOE hand guards and loading mags for a range trip in the AM.

I don't know if she will be pro 2A but at least she has exposure, time will tell View attachment 67555

Thanks guys, yes I am proud of her [grin] Wrench, not a bad thought but I think the pellet gun and then into a Savage Rascal next year is enough for her for a while :) Her mom is not nearly as happy about her interest in it as I am. She's been out deer hunting with me 3 times and is becoming a decent little turkey caller. I was raised in a hunting family and want her to enjoy as much of it as possible since who knows what the future will hold for the hunting and shooting sports. It certainly will not become easier to participate in either!

Right - that picture is enough to get raided in NJ. And probably arrested in Brookline. [thinking]

Which, of course, means you're doing it right. [smile]

+1! It's a sad world we live in where all it takes is a picture to have your door knocked in.

Way to raise a child! Freedom is not free and it's encouraging to know that there are parents on NES that will raise their children to understand the value of their rights and the sacrifice it takes to preserve them. We will follow her lead someday - and we will be all the better for it!

Nice..just don't post on FB. [hmmm]

It is incredible it has come to that. I say, F IT!

My latest upload on my FB page with the heading "A family outing sure to make gungrabbers see red"

familyouting.jpg

she is adorable...makes me wanna have a kid....almost anyway. congrats on her

- - - Updated - - -

My latest upload on my FB page with the heading "A family outing sure to make gungrabbers see red"

familyouting.jpg

looks like fun, did the little guy lose grip in that last photo? looks like the left hand is putting a mag in but I see fire :)

she is adorable...makes me wanna have a kid....almost anyway. congrats on her

- - - Updated - - -

looks like fun, did the little guy lose grip in that last photo? looks like the left hand is putting a mag in but I see fire :)

Nope, no lost grip. He was bracing the magwell up against the bench to have better stability so he gripped the mag a little bit. I wouldn't let him shoot my SBR because of the recoil but that upper with the XTC felt like a little 22 going off so I wasn't afraid of him being overpowered by it and jamming a finger (against the mag) while firing.

familyouting.jpg

Awesome, great shots!!!! It will be a few more years before mine is actually shooting it. And I won't rush the years away, I am a big fan of this age but scared to death of the pre-teen and teen years [smile]

Awesome, great shots!!!! It will be a few more years before mine is actually shooting it. And I won't rush the years away, I am a big fan of this age but scared to death of the pre-teen and teen years [smile]

It just comes down to your comfort level and maturity of the child. Mine will be 9 in June and has shown very competent awareness and respect of firearms. I still won't let him shoot my AK, handguns or my 10.3 SBR but he ripped it up with my 14.5 barrel/XTC brake.

PS. Sorry for hijacking your thread with my pix!

Da_lucche;3211776PS. Sorry for hijacking your thread with my pix![/QUOTE said:
Not a problem, its all good. Maybe I'll run into you at MRA sometime as it looks like that's where you were. I'll be at MRA today at 3 with the build my daughter was holding!

Enjoy it while you can. When she reaches her teens, you'll probably become quite dumb, and stay that way until she's in her 20s. Then, if you're lucky, you'll become smart again. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom