• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The NEWB, checking in

Greetings, got a message on arfcom about this site and decided to check it out. I will be moving to CT in a little less than a month from the peoples republic of kalifornia. I'm a squid, and from what I've seen from searching, possibly the only one. Love shooting and thinking about getting into some competition matches when I get over there. Arsenal is as follows: Kimber proeclipse custom shop, Sig 220, springfield 1911, HK usp 45, S&w .500 mag 4", RRA national match A2, bushmaster m4 clone, Benelli nova, benelli M1S90. That's all for now but more will be on the way soon I hope.

I'm up for a shoot whenever I can get the time off work, so if anyone is in the New London area where I will be working or in the East Haven area where I will be living, drop me a line and lets set up a shoot.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Vince

Vince said:
Greetings, got a message on arfcom about this site and decided to check it out. I will be moving to CT in a little less than a month from the peoples republic of kalifornia. I'm a squid, and from what I've seen from searching, possibly the only one. Love shooting and thinking about getting into some competition matches when I get over there. Arsenal is as follows: Kimber proeclipse custom shop, Sig 220, springfield 1911, HK usp 45, S&w .500 mag 4", RRA national match A2, bushmaster m4 clone, Benelli nova, benelli M1S90. That's all for now but more will be on the way soon I hope.

I'm up for a shoot whenever I can get the time off work, so if anyone is in the New London area where I will be working or in the East Haven area where I will be living, drop me a line and lets set up a shoot.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Vince

Vince, welcome. We could use a few squids to kick around. It'd feel like the good 'ole days. [wink]

Seriously, welcome aboard!

Great to have you Vince. And yes Squids are welcome. If you want to shoot high power let me know, I shoot every weekend.

Derek

Vince, welcome aboard!

Are you working at the Base or EB?

I was a civilian Nuke (nuclear project engineer) at EB for 3 years back in the early 1970s. I thoroughly enjoyed working with the Navy officers and crew on the boats . . . well all but the late Adm. Rickover . . . he had a lot to do with why I left there.

LenS,
I'll be back on a sewer pipe. It should be a hearty culture shock after my three years of slacker duty guarding the pens on my desk and making sure that the chair under my ass never got cold or lonely.

As for Rickover...well I guess all I can say to that is DBF

I would love to make a stop at Arlington on my way to CT and releive myself of extra fluid on his grave. However, I bet the reprocussions of that would probably be well above the effort.

Back
Top Bottom