• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The new Tacticool Way to chamber a round?

Maybe my vision is going but it looks like he just taps it. I can't see him manipulating the slide.

Seems like the kind of dumb stuff that sooner or later he's going to be on youtube and twitter for. #drunk toddankledischarge

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Very tacti-un-cool to not have a round chambered before holstering!!!!

Coming soon to a forum near you, glock ankle. Don't get it.

Carry with a round in chamber. Or just rack the slide with your hands like normal and get a shot off faster. Might impress the mall ninjas but to me it looks like a lot of unnecessary and dangerous movement that eats up time. If a round popped off he'd have no idea where it went, unless it went into his foot.

Carry with a round in chamber. Or just rack the slide with your hands like normal and get a shot off faster. Might impress the mall ninjas but to me it looks like a lot of unnecessary and dangerous movement that eats up time. If a round popped off he'd have no idea where it went, unless it went into his foot.

You might want to note the hebrew letters on his shirt and google "israeli carry".

Seems like a one hand shooting skill useful when you need to rack the slide and you're down a hand - carrying a child or shot in hand/arm say. Hooking the rear site on your heel or belt needs practice. And never mind the mag change.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

My great uncle once showed us all the ways he was trained to load a 1911. The boot rack was one of the first. Nothing new here.

You might want to note the hebrew letters on his shirt and google "israeli carry".

Israeli Carry - mag inserted but no round chambered. Saw the letters. I still think he should have already had a round in the chamber.
That's why I love my M&P45c. Insert fresh mag and slide goes forward. Only have to manipulate slide one handed if you get a malfunction, which I still haven't had with that gun. I'll just practice more using the rear sight on my pants or boot or other object to rack the slide

saw a film demonstrating various was to rack a slide if you were incapacitated in a way you couldn't use an arm as taught by the idf. this was one of the procedures. it was demonstrated both standing and lying on the ground. pretty sure it was on youtube if someone wanted to dig it up. of course several other techniques were shown also.

Israeli Carry - mag inserted but no round chambered. Saw the letters. I still think he should have already had a round in the chamber.
That's why I love my M&P45c. Insert fresh mag and slide goes forward. Only have to manipulate slide one handed if you get a malfunction, which I still haven't had with that gun. I'll just practice more using the rear sight on my pants or boot or other object to rack the slide

I'm not a fan of Israeli carry myself.

What I was trying to say was that it's my impression because of his shirt that he's demoing to people who are required to carry without a round in the chamber. And it's my guess that this is one snippet of a video where he's showing a number of alternate ways to rack the slide. But that's a guess too.

the cop who ran us through the Utah LTC class a couple of years ago went over some of the other ways to chamber a round. Good to practice things with one hand or the other but in a real world situation on that first draw that round should have already been chambered. he was showing us in the event we were interrupted during the reload process.

For when the finger don't do the working... 4:16 mark

[video=youtube_share;QMBMdeN9dyg]http://youtu.be/QMBMdeN9dyg?t=4m16s[/video]
[rofl]I'm 99% sure that he's a native-born American, but his Chinese accent is 1000000000x better than my Indian accent equivalent. He obviously knows his shit.

[rofl]I'm 99% sure that he's a native-born American, but his Chinese accent is 1000000000x better than my Indian accent equivalent. He obviously knows his shit.

Treehundedwun meter.... cleaning funnel. I laughed a good amount with this guy.

There is a video posted by a board member who is practicing reloads etc. with some imaginary injury. Can't find it but it is in the training sub-forum. Seems like a good thing to know.

For when the finger don't do the working... 4:16 mark

[video=youtube_share;QMBMdeN9dyg]http://youtu.be/QMBMdeN9dyg?t=4m16s[/video]
Funny video but it just seems like we have gotten to the point like Jackass where everyone is trying to outstupid/outcool with firearms and its just......stupid.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom