• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The New Reloading Component/Equipment Trading Thread - Please read the first post

It’s like you don’t even love me anymore 😂😂

I see on the pic that there’s another price tag for $240 on the front. Leads me to believe they want the $240 for it which is still reasonable.

About 18000 rounds of 9 or 38
It was 160 on the clearance table price sticker on the cap and I never did love you.

Just be sure to understand the risks using Clays in fotay if you use that caliber.

And off topic: Does the coolness of firing ammo out of an Infinity cancel the uncoolness of shooting fotay? Does an OAL significantly beyond SAAMI specs make it "not really a fotay"? I've been losing sleep over my next gun and finally decided to get 9x19 and fotay tops.

WTT SRP for SPP
Looking to Trade Small Rifle Primers for Small Pistol Primers.. I have several brands as you can see below… I don’t really load much for rifles, only load for my PCC and my pistols. I’m not really picky on which SPP, I will trade equally one for one. Not interested in selling them.. Also not looking to travel too far from my area, I live on the Southcoast and can meet at my local club or anywhere convenient… Please PM me if your interested.

Attachments

• A7768F72-A175-4D31-A464-15F1A1778864.jpeg
    A7768F72-A175-4D31-A464-15F1A1778864.jpeg
    437.6 KB · Views: 23
197 pcs of berrys 125gr .357 dia flat nose bullets. Trade for some eggleston 115gr rn, acme 145gr rn, xtreme 200gr rn, zero185jhp, 77smk, hornady 140bthp . Also, see my post in the classifieds for primer swaps.

WTT SRP for SPP
Looking to Trade Small Rifle Primers for Small Pistol Primers.. I have several brands as you can see below… I don’t really load much for rifles, only load for my PCC and my pistols. I’m not really picky on which SPP, I will trade equally one for one. Not interested in selling them.. Also not looking to travel too far from my area, I live on the Southcoast and can meet at my local club or anywhere convenient… Please PM me if your interested.
you can substitute your SRP for SPP. No need to trade. Just back your load off a little and work it back up. Think of them as magnum SPP.

you can substitute your SRP for SPP. No need to trade. Just back your load off a little and work it back up. Think of them as magnum SPP.
I’ve done that and it’s worked well for the most part… only issues I have found are with my guns that have trigger upgrades or lighter springs added have been giving me issues with constant light primer strikes…. I have found the cup hardness to be the issue. I rather just stick with the SPP and not have to mess with the springs and triggers.

I’ve done that and it’s worked well for the most part… only issues I have found are with my guns that have trigger upgrades or lighter springs added have been giving me issues with constant light primer strikes…. I have found the cup hardness to be the issue. I rather just stick with the SPP and not have to mess with the springs and triggers.
I’ll trade you an M&P with a stock trigger for your CZ.
It will solve all your problems.

Yeah if you have tuned guns, SRP can be unreliable

Yeah if you have tuned guns, SRP can be unreliable
not true, actually. a stock spring should be just fine on both #400 and #450 CCI. none of them is as bad as some of the steel case stuff.
the issue would be a different thickness, probably, but it should, generally, be ok with a stock trigger setup.

not true, actually. a stock spring should be just fine on both #400 and #450 CCI. none of them is as bad as some of the steel case stuff.
the issue would be a different thickness, probably, but it should, generally, be ok with a stock trigger setup.
I’ve never tried them in my guns but I have a few friends that tried SRP in their tuned CZs and Sig X5’s and they were like 50-75% reliable.

I’ve never tried them in my guns but I have a few friends that tried SRP in their tuned CZs and Sig X5’s and they were like 50-75% reliable.
i pushed for a test 10 #450 primers into 9mm brass and tried them in my cz (with no powder) - all primers popped.
they were not flush with the case, though.

I would agree that for the most part SRP’s will work with “stock” triggers and fire every time, but when you change out springs and triggers and such, you have a much higher rate of light primer strikes with them and it’s NOT for a lack of primer seating depth…. Trust me I wish they worked for me as I have plenty of them and want to use them up……

I would agree that for the most part SRP’s will work with “stock” triggers and fire every time, but when you change out springs and triggers and such, you have a much higher rate of light primer strikes with them and it’s NOT for a lack of primer seating depth…. Trust me I wish they worked for me as I have plenty of them and want to use them up……

Is the primer facing the right way when your getting light hits ? Maybe it's time to switch from seating primers with a rubber mallet to a small brass hammer ? You know, so they are fully seated.

I got a Lyman Easy shotshell re-loader in the karma section eight years ago that I just set up on my bench and am looking for the dimensions of the shot and powder bushings. I only have one of each and new ones or used ones are made of unobtainium.
I have some small rifle primers to trade. CCI 41.

I got a Lyman Easy shotshell re-loader in the karma section eight years ago that I just set up on my bench and am looking for the dimensions of the shot and powder bushings. I only have one of each and new ones or used ones are made of unobtainium.
I have some small rifle primers to trade. CCI 41.
Check thingiverse for a 3D print file. I know they have them for other shot shell loaders

Check thingiverse for a 3D print file. I know they have them for other shot shell loaders
Or ask your local to NES guy who puts that shit on Thingiverse

@Yazz - let me see if I can find the dimensions. I already have the Hornady shot and powder bushings modeled and scripted.
If they are the same, give me a list of what you need and I'll print them out for you (cover my printing costs)
If they aren't the same size then I can model them a d get you prototypes.

Link has the bushing dimensions:
I'll check my models when I get back home and update if necessary.
There is a guy on ebay selling full sets of powder and shot bushings - by the design I'd say it's likely printed from my OpenScad scripts modified to put his name on it.
Guy wants $40 for 25 printed powder bushings and $35 for 14 shot bushings.
Give me a list and I'll print them up for $0.75/each plus whatever to ship.

I know I can 3d print the cylinders and drill the center with trial and error. I have the o.d. Just trying to save some time.
The thing is from the 1960's!

I know I can 3d print the cylinders and drill the center with trial and error. I have the o.d. Just trying to save some time.
The thing is from the 1960's!
If you can print then no need to drill out
There is a chart out there that gives the diameter of each bushing

Did not have good luck trying that trick with a Glock and Dagger. Too many ftf.
Put them in an AR 9 and they go bang every time.
Lesson learned.

I’ve been trying to find some power pistol locally to SE NH, does anyone know who’s selling or want to trade? I was looking for 1 Lb

Back
Top Bottom