• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The new M&P Bodyguards are available ...NO LASER!

got one today.....traded my BG380 with laser in for the non-laser version. the trigger feels lighter ,I'm told it's 10.5 lbs. now and i believe it feels that....the old one w/laser had a horrible12-14 lb trigger.
the slide is stainless steel now w/melonite finish. i like the M&P subdued dark lettering w/no white outlines anymore
the old one was carbon steel w/blued finish/white lettering
the new one is a little heavier .....must be the stainless that =more weight?

got one today.....traded my BG380 with laser in for the non-laser version. the trigger feels lighter ,I'm told it's 10.5 lbs. now and i believe it feels that....the old one w/laser had a horrible12-14 lb trigger.
the slide is stainless steel now w/melonite finish. i like the M&P subdued dark lettering w/no white outlines anymore
the old one was carbon steel w/blued finish/white lettering
the new one is a little heavier .....must be the stainless that =more weight?

Is S&W still using the MIM barrel?

I wonder if smith will let people trade up to these... yeah right. [laugh]

-Mike

Is the trigger on this new non-laser model just as awful as the old laser model?

The BG380 with laser has without doubt the worst trigger I have ever encountered.

ya I hope they improved them a little and didn't just slap a M&P on the side. I finally got the wife ready to get her LTC and was thinking of getting here one pending some reviews

yes it's a little bit better trigger

if you read my post the trigger pull is down to around 10.5 lbs.
anything is better than the old trigger!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found a killer deal on one so i'll give it a shot. (No pun intended)

I hated the laser and the trigger on the previous one. I'm sure the trigger will still suck.

Back
Top Bottom