The N.H.A.C. "Gun Show" will be held on May 27, 2023 in Concord, NH

Coming up this weekend.

Is this show worth the hour drive south? I suppose i could hit the LL Bean outlet too.

Okay, so what other show is there? True 300 table, not like the junk shows in MA. No sales tax. Is anyone willing to put up the money to promote a show? I tried. I couldn't get enough vendors/gun dealers who had ANY interest in the IDEA of a gun show. Most dealers I know have their own locations. Why would they want to move their inventory to a ONE day show.

I went last year, looking for nothing in particular. Was ok, didn’t buy anything, not going back. Too nice out today.

Buzzed through in less than an hour. Bought a couple small things. Should have bought the 4X Leupy M8. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

As I discovered (on both points) We probably passed in the aisles. Hopefully you're not the guy that, oh, never mind [laugh]

All I got was a cheesy but fun sword cane (which is probably illegal in Mass)
Wait, we’re you the lad with the kilt and AK folder strapped to your back….and a pee shooter on your belt. No, I don’t want to know what under your sporran!

I was happy with my sales. I definitely believe the nice weather reduced the gate over last year. On top of that, from talking to other vendors I think the percentage of lookers was up.

To Blackmore's post, if more people who attended the show, signed up for a membership, with NHAC, you might've realized that many of the vendors today were/are members of NHAC. June 7th is the next NHAC meeting, being held within a mile of the ice arena. Another 2 hour gun show. It's quick but you might learn some interesting things and just might find more collectible items!

Back
Top Bottom