The most memorable teacher I ever had.

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have been promising this story for a while, and finally feel well enough today sit down and get a buzz and share it.
I hope you guy's enjoy it.[smile]

I think of this story every time I see the "Teachers Gone Wild Megathread." This is a story about my first real sex education
in the fourth grade, (even though sex education wasn't really supposed to be part of the school curriculum.)[rofl]

My teacher was Miss Lowry, (which is not her real name, because if she is still alive today, she might hunt me down and shoot me
for telling this story!)

She was a tall, beautiful blonde in her twenties, and I fell in love with her the first time I saw her back in 1957. She was wearing a bikini
at the swimming pool on Wheeler Air Force Base, on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.

Miss Lowry was a civilian, hired to come to Hawaii and teach the military dependent kids like me at the base Elementary school.

I was just a nine year old kid, in the fourth grade, and what little I knew about sex was a few times when my mom talked to
me and my 3 brothers about where babies come from. I actually was learning more from Joanne Marler, who would let me kiss her while
hiding in the roots of a Banyon tree down at the base park. It would cost me one Root Beer Lifesaver for a kiss, and in exchange for the
Lifesaver, she also gave you tips on how to do it right.......and for a few extra Lifesavers, she would show you her "private parts."

So I really didn't know much about sex........but I was starting to realize that when I looked at some of the women at the beach, or at
the swimming pool, I got a funny, pleasant feeling in lower parts of my body.....lower than my stomach, if you know what I mean.

That first day that I saw her at the swimming pool, I was struck like a bolt of lightning had hit me. I didn't know what had come over me,
for I was too young to know what Lust was, but I couldn't think about anything but her shapely long legs, and beautiful breasts in that skimpy
black bikini, her beautiful, long blonde hair, and a smile that made me turn speechless. I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she
was, as I stayed up late trying to sleep. I was in Love, and I didn't know it.

The next morning in class, the Principal came in and announced that we had a new teacher, and in walked Miss Lowry! I was elated at
seeing her, but the joy didn't last long. The first thing she did is have all us get up from our seats, and all the girls were to move
the front desks, and all the boys to the back rows. Up until that day, we would all arrive in the class, and each person would take the
seat closest to the front. It was the normal procedure, because when it came time to go to lunch, we would file out by each row front to
back, and the kids who were late to class were the last ones in the lunch line.

I always went early to school, walking with my best friend Toby. Toby lived next door to our quarters, and he was the only black kid
on base. We would leave early, and sit together in the front of the class, and always end up going to lunch early and getting to sit together.

After moving us all around, she then looked around the room and then stared at Toby, who was sitting next to me.

And then she said it....."They didn't tell me I would have to teach ******s here! I want you to move to the last seat."

Now, I didn't know much about sex at nine years old, but I sure knew about racism and bigotry. In 1957, racism was still rampant in the
military, and we had a lot of southerners on our base that were just like Miss Lowry. I was only a few years younger when my Dad explained
to me what racism, prejudice and bigotry was.

And miss Lowry was also bigoted when it came to the difference between girls and boys as well. She would often praise the girls in
class, while also telling us boys that we were all stupid, and would never amount to anything.

And she didn't just stop there....if a boy got caught whispering in class, or any other minor infraction.....she would stand behind you with her hand on your shoulder
and scold you in front of the class, all the while digging her sharp fingernails into your collarbone! And it hurt like hell!

She relished calling on boys to answer a question when she knew we didn't know the answer, and then deride us and call us stupid and
she always singled out Toby more than anyone else. Even the girls could see what she was doing.

The next couple of months, were miserable, and she once grabbed Toby on his shoulder and squeezed so hard he screamed, and
[rofl][rofl]
after class he showed me the bleeding where her nails dug into him! I was fast learning to hate Miss Lowry.

On the weekends, Toby and I would go over to the basketball court behind the school and meet the other guys. There was a row of about ten
small bungalows on the west side of the school where the teachers lived, and Toby and I would take a shortcut between
the bungalows to get to the basketball court.

On our way home one late afternoon, we were walking up to the bungalows, and started hearing strange sounds. At first, it sounded like someone was
crying, and then it sounded like someone was screaming, or being hurt. It was Hawaii, so everybody left their windows open for the cool ocean
breezes. Toby and I started walking between the houses, and then it sounded like a woman was screaming. It was only about 6 feet between the houses,
and when we looked in the window there was Miss Lowry, naked on the bed, and there was another naked woman kneeling on the floor with her head
between Miss Lowy's legs.....

Of course, I had no idea what was going on, but Toby was obviously a bit more worldly than I as he exclaimed..."Lawdy Jesus, shes eatin her pussy!"

Miss Lowry immediately looked up, and saw us in the window, and then the other woman got up and ran in the other room. The other woman
was the Principal's wife, who was also a teacher.

Toby and I took off running all the way home...…he was laughing his ass off, and I was still trying to understand what they were doing.

When we got to school on Monday, the first thing Miss Lowry did was call me and Toby to the front of the class. She then told the class that we were perverts
and peeping toms who would look through girls bedroom windows. She then told us to go to the back of the class and made us stand against the
wall with only our noses touching the wall.

After a few minutes, Toby finally turned around and looked at the teacher. "I ain't standing against this wall, you were the one who was doin sumthin wrong!"

Miss Lowry ran to the back of the room and slapped Toby hard on the face, then she stepped behind me and grabbed my shoulder hard, digging in her
long fingernails. "She whispered in my ear "if you ever tell anybody what you saw my boyfriend will kill you." I wasn't even listening, because the pain in my shoulder took over, and I spun around and punched her in the stomach, and she screamed.

The next thing I know, Toby and I were sitting in the office, waiting to see the Principal. We never saw the Principal, because the AP's (Air Police is what they were called
back then,) came and took us down to base headquarters. About a half hour later, Toby's dad and my dad showed up, and they were pissed! Toby got smacked, and I got smacked,
and the AP's took us all into a small room. Soon, a Colonel walked in, and asked what the hell was going on. It took a while, and a lot of screaming, before the Colonel finally
asked my why I hit the teacher. I told him the whole story, and what the teacher did to us, then I showed him the four scratches on my shoulder, and the blood.....

When they asked us more about what we saw through Miss Lowry's window. I told then what I saw. Toby described it a bit more colorfully, and used words I never heard
before......…I think they believed his story the most. [rofl][rofl]

Anyway, to make a long story short, that week I learned a lot about sex, and a lot of new words. And I also learned how evil a beautiful woman can be.

And when I Toby and I got back to school a couple of days later, Miss Lowry, the Principals wife and the Principal were gone! And everywhere Toby and I would go
everybody would point at us and start whispering and laughing.

Last edited:

quiller

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My French teacher who was French and a carpet muncher. That accent and all those naughty ideas in my head. However, I might have spoiled it when we tossed a dummy grenade into the classroom one day. Who knew she screamed in French!

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My teacher was Miss Lowry, (which is not her real name, because if she is still alive today, she might hunt me down and shoot me
for telling this story!)

She was a tall, beautiful blonde in her twenties, and I fell in love with her the first time I saw her back in 1957. She was wearing a bikini
at the swimming pool on Wheeler Air Force Base, on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.
NES investigative journalist reports that her real name is not Lowry but she is still Miss. She has moved from Oahu to Europe where she teaches young men how to behave. Here is a short video segment from her current teaching assignment made by Raytheon AI 37-619 tactical drone:

View: https://youtu.be/NA7djeJP0a8

Still pretty in pink! [rockon]

Last edited:

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry for the delay finshing the OP, but my damn Internet went out. I hate DSL, but it's cheaper than comcast.

So go back to the OP, sorry to keep you guy's hanging......

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Wow. Story did not end up the same way in My mind...
In my mind... you got the girl.

Last edited:
Top Bottom