• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Morning Buzz is Afraid of Guns

Or more accurately, Blacksmith and Scotty are afraid of seeing someone open carrying a handgun. Laura thinks it is fine. I missed how Greg feels.

Blacksmith is so afraid, he will inform a manager and hinted IMO that he would call the cops.

They all have gone to the sig school . Black smith owns a pistol. Laura said she's was worried one day about waking him up cause he didn't want him thinking it was some one breaking in .

I thought it was funny tho Laura felt safer with people open carry .

Some one should invite them to a Nes shoot lol

I try not to listen to that show because I think 90% of the content is idiotic, but I do listen when they have Ryan Russman (the lawyer) on. I remember one show where Russman was talking about being an avid gun (and NFA!) enthusiast, and Greg made the comment that he owns guns and supports the right to own them.

But, I also remember him going on high and mighty speeches about how we need to limit who can have what (for safety!) and how "there's no reason to have XYZ", etc. Him and Russman got heated more than once because of Greg's inability to understand that mindsets like that are not pro-liberty.

I think he is left leaning but tries to play this fair and impartial character on the radio, but lets his inner nanny mentality through often.

I haven't listened to them in years. That conversation stuck with me for some reason. I think it was 2008 and they were talking politics.
The gun issue came up amd he made his comment then.

Meh, take it for what it is, a dj with a bad ticker low IQ and a penchant for young girls. IMO Scotty is a little off his rocker anyhow.. O P I N I O N S they're like a'holes everybody's got one and some of them are pretty shitty..

Back
Top Bottom