The Mill

They Boyz at the Mill will be OK. Saw Yarkov and TPINES recently too. TPINES is a doctor and did a quick checkup on me and said my levels looked low. I said what levels? I had low levels of ammo. I've been back a few times already to buy ammo from KAG and Randy to get my levels back up. Thanks TPINES.

Talk to your TPNES about Low Ammo

Just got back from picking up an item ordered before the fire.

No damage to my item but here are some pics of the box.

View attachment 579185

View attachment 579186

View attachment 579187

Started to get warm inside the box as you can see here but the item and the packing material was untouched.
View attachment 579189
The rest of the inside of the box is untouched as well.

View attachment 579191
That pretty blue sticker means "GUN GOOD, NO WATER OR FIRE DAMAGE". Volunteers helped go through over 700 items I had in inventory at the time of the fire and as needed dry, clean, lube everything and of course grade everything (for insurance). So Blue/Green/Yellow/Red mapping to perfect, got wet but cleaned up so you cant tell, some damage, dead respectively. Good news was very few reds.

I had some red product go out the door Saturday too as some people thought the damage was cool!

Good prices on ammo there too. Shit if I wasn’t sitting on a boatload of 22 already I would have bought the 10k rounds of CCI mini mags for $700.
And 7.62x51 for 50 cpr?? Shocked he still had any in stock. You ain’t finding quality x51 ammo at that price anywhere even online.
That was the "first day open, I want some cash" pricing :) The CCI is still going for $8/100 (you misremembered pricing a little). The 308 is going for $4-$5/box lower than online/target sports so between 80cpr and 120cpr depending on brand. Still some 9mm at 34cpr. All 223/556 sold like it was gold plated. A mixture of 10mm, 40SW, and some other oddballs still.

Not sure exactly when I will open the doors again to my room with no lights or power to sell some more stuff. I am in the building most days just in another space working on logging all my inventory for insurance purposes so just reach out...

I’m gunna be making a trip out towards the mill for the first time, wondering if any of the shops are open on tuesdays? Some have websites that I’ve been able to find hours, others don’t. Mainly looking to purchase some ammo but want to window shop too. Is it worth stopping in midweek?

I’m gunna be making a trip out towards the mill for the first time, wondering if any of the shops are open on tuesdays? Some have websites that I’ve been able to find hours, others don’t. Mainly looking to purchase some ammo but want to window shop too. Is it worth stopping in midweek?
Everyone has day jobs so your chances of finding someone midweek are low. Some shops open late wednesday afternoons into the evening but otherwise Sat/Sun are the times to go

Everyone has day jobs so your chances of finding someone midweek are low. Some shops open late wednesday afternoons into the evening but otherwise Sat/Sun are the times to go
Thank you for the quick response! I thought I had read something along those lines but since it was from 2020 I wanted to check. Appreciate it! Was hoping to buy a case of 9mm and maybe a pew. It’ll have to wait for the weekend!

Just a quick update for those that don't visit the Mill regularly.

KAG/MAGA has permanently moved to a new room at the other end of the building. He has sufficient room for a soccer game to be played while you buy a gun.
Newtech is open and operating from the room next door to the fire (sandwiched in between Santa Claus and Minuteman)
Dean Safety is open and operating from the old "cannon theater".

The room with the fire started demolition yesterday and is almost completely stripped back to the studs and concrete at this point. Electrical work is next week and new drywall, doors, trim, floor, paint will follow. We hope to be back and open in the original room (Newtech and Dean Safety) in about 4-6 weeks.

With the move of KAG/MAGA we are adding two new FFLs into the room, both of them familiar faces for anyone who frequented our shop.

More as it evolves...

Best approach to the Mill is to go during MAGA and Dean Safety’s open hours and hope some of the other great shops are open too. Typically this means Saturdays. If TPNES is there you’ll also get a free comedy show.

Just a quick update for those that don't visit the Mill regularly.

KAG/MAGA has permanently moved to a new room at the other end of the building. He has sufficient room for a soccer game to be played while you buy a gun.
Newtech is open and operating from the room next door to the fire (sandwiched in between Santa Claus and Minuteman)
Dean Safety is open and operating from the old "cannon theater".

The room with the fire started demolition yesterday and is almost completely stripped back to the studs and concrete at this point. Electrical work is next week and new drywall, doors, trim, floor, paint will follow. We hope to be back and open in the original room (Newtech and Dean Safety) in about 4-6 weeks.

With the move of KAG/MAGA we are adding two new FFLs into the room, both of them familiar faces for anyone who frequented our shop.

More as it evolves...

What is Soccer?

For $25/hr Megan will pick you up by your shirt collar and fly you around.

For another $10 she'll try not to shit down your back.
master-yoda-quotes.jpg

How much for her to not purposely drop me off at the wrong place and make me find it myself anyway? [laugh]
It's not the "wrong" place if it's an FFL that gives her a cashew for every victim customer.

Back
Top Bottom