The Mill

At some point I need to get there. The biggest problem is, down here it's Way Up There, and in Lisbon, it's Way Down There. And the direct route from here to Lisbon is straight up 91, and I don't really have much if any cause to drift that far east any longer. And, of course, Connecticut <> Massachusetts <> New Hampshire.

Do that have a mask mandate😷? Asking for a friend… 😎

I need to decide on a new gun to help support you guys!

I wouldn't advise wearing a mask in The Mill. Someone might think that you're there to rob the place and shoot you. "Out of an abundance of caution." of course. [rofl]

Do that have a mask mandate😷? Asking for a friend… 😎

I need to decide on a new gun to help support you guys!

Just got back from picking up an item ordered before the fire.

No damage to my item but here are some pics of the box.

Started to get warm inside the box as you can see here but the item and the packing material was untouched.

The rest of the inside of the box is untouched as well.
Damn. This is when you've got to wonder how the shop's insurance adjusters are looking at situations like this. [thinking]

Just got back from picking up an item ordered before the fire.

No damage to my item but here are some pics of the box.

View attachment 579185

View attachment 579186

View attachment 579187

Started to get warm inside the box as you can see here but the item and the packing material was untouched.
View attachment 579189
The rest of the inside of the box is untouched as well.

View attachment 579191
Wow. I think I was there when you were picking that up. I was filling out the 4473 paperwork and I heard somebody say they’re here to pick up the stag lower

They Boyz at the Mill will be OK. Saw Yarkov and TPINES recently too. TPINES is a doctor and did a quick checkup on me and said my levels looked low. I said what levels? I had low levels of ammo. I've been back a few times already to buy ammo from KAG and Randy to get my levels back up. Thanks TPINES.

Back
Top Bottom