The Mill

The issue with the wet ammo is as a dealer you can’t/shouldn’t sell that to people…

Either way it doesn’t matter it’s fine. I would’ve ran out to Cabela’s and bought one of the $400 massive dehydrators that suck for dehydrating jerky… But you can load that bitch up with the wet ammo cardboard boxes and all.

I have a spare dehumidifier i can drop off
That’s a good call. I was going to offer up these 4 48” fans I have to dry the place out.. I’m just too far away. I had a washer hose that broke.. Came home to 2 inches of water in my place. Without fans which I already had it would’ve been a moldy disaster. I can’t imagine during the winter… Then you have to melt it and dry it out. We all know Jack has a serious boiler down there so I doubt that’s an issue after they seal the roof back up

If it doesn’t burn to the ground water will most likely be a majority of your damage. And if they can’t figure out what caused it they go with the default “electrical”😂😂

Hope everyone at the Mill is doing ok! I will see you guys soon! 👍🏻🇺🇸

Today I had ten+ volunteers, both customers and other FFLs (given how many of the FFLs in the mill used to be my customers before becoming FFLs this is not surprising) help drying, cleaning and lubing almost every gun I have in inventory. The good news is most are perfect after the water. Many did not get wet and almost all that did “buffed” out 😎. Most of the cardboard boxes were toast but those HK boxes were amazing..,

Eternal thanks to those that helped out today.

Still a hell of a lot of work to do to get back in operation including dealing with insurance, the atf, clean out, rebuild, etc but we made some progress today.

This is a great community and I have great customers

Thank You
Really happy to hear the majority of the guns are fine. Look forward to seeing you guys again soon. Best shop and people!

TPNES' only way to react to losing all of his preban inventory and seeing his close friends shops ruined is to come up with an epic belligerent shit post for a new sale. Standby gents (and zir's). Once things are properly catalogued there will be some true gems at great prices. The fire investigators can cover it up any way they want and say this was the result of an electrical fire but TPNES knows better. This was a planned and coordinated, well funded and well equipped, targeted attack by antifa/BLM in retaliation for all those mean things I said about George Soros and the emasculated generation of metrosexual millennials screaming for progressive reforms.

As President Thomas J. Whitmore once stated (and truly, the greatest American president we have ever known or had the pleasure to live and serve under):
"And should we win the day, the Third of February will no longer be known as a mill holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on!"

About time something lit a fire underneath your feet. We have been long due for a belligerent shit post. While being a mythical Bird, Phoneix Rules do apply to that post.

Last edited:
TPNES' only way to react to losing all of his preban inventory and seeing his close friends shops ruined is to come up with an epic belligerent shit post for a new sale. Standby gents (and zir's). Once things are properly catalogued there will be some true gems at great prices. The fire investigators can cover it up any way they want and say this was the result of an electrical fire but TPNES knows better. This was a planned and coordinated, well funded and well equipped, targeted attack by antifa/BLM in retaliation for all those mean things I said about George Soros and the emasculated generation of metrosexual millennials screaming for progressive reforms.

As President Thomas J. Whitmore once stated (and truly, the greatest American president we have ever known or had the pleasure to live and serve under):
"And should we win the day, the Third of February will no longer be known as a mill holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on!"
OUT-f***ING-STANDING!!!!!!!! Let us know when the doors open up and I will be there with a very angry wallet!!!😂 God bless and thank God you guys are ok!!!!

Yes definitely. I was going to buy a gun there on Saturday. I think the hard plastic case should shield it from any moisture lol.
And as I’ve already said and others have said, grateful no one was injured.

I have observed 4 levels of protection so far

1. Gun inside a cardboard box. Eg. Ruger SR22. f*** you, Ruger.
2. Gun inside a plastic box. Gaston loves to cut corners.
3. Gun inside a plastic bag inside a plastic box soaked in factory oil. Good job Sig.
4. Gun inside a waterproof pelican case inside a cardboard box. GA Precision rifles and HK 762 LRP for the win.

I have observed 4 levels of protection so far

1. Gun inside a cardboard box. Eg. Ruger SR22. f*** you, Ruger.
2. Gun inside a plastic box. Gaston loves to cut corners.
3. Gun inside a plastic bag inside a plastic box soaked in factory oil. Good job Sig.
4. Gun inside a waterproof pelican case inside a cardboard box. GA Precision rifles and HK 762 LRP for the win.
Lmao hilarious Sherif.

That’s a good call. I was going to offer up these 4 48” fans I have to dry the place out.. I’m just too far away. I had a washer hose that broke.. Came home to 2 inches of water in my place. Without fans which I already had it would’ve been a moldy disaster. I can’t imagine during the winter… Then you have to melt it and dry it out. We all know Jack has a serious boiler down there so I doubt that’s an issue after they seal the roof back up

I contacted a few dealers and offered my floor drying fan, they appreciated that but said they seemed to be ok in that area now.

Do yourself a favor. Bring an amount of cash you want to spend and no more. Leave your CC at home also. I went in looking for a certain gun and walked out with a bonus gun as well.
Word. I have not visited the Mill since last Spring (I am on the South Shore so it's a hike) but I almost walked out with a Barrett M95!

I am very sorry to hear about the fire. Dean Safety has been my go-to shop for guns for almost four years. if he doesn't have / can't get it I don't need it.
Here are just some some of the great guns I have purchased from Dean over the years (I guess you can say I like CZs).
I'm looking forward to returning when he re-opens.

View attachment 573197
You are one short, Vishnu.

I went out this morning with a sum of cash in my pocket and wasn't disappointed. I have to say that the damage was worse than I thought it would be.

I found Legal Arms with no problem. Is it me, or are there more dealers there every other week?

I was looking at the boxes when Sharif came in, so I guess I was the first customer of the day. I bought as much ammo as I had money for which came to 13 boxes. Sharif tossed another in my bag since he said 13 was an unlucky number.

He still had some ammunition left, so get out there and help him out.

I went out this morning with a sum of cash in my pocket and wasn't disappointed. I have to say that the damage was worse than I thought it would be.

I found Legal Arms with no problem. Is it me, or are there more dealers there every other week?

I was looking at the boxes when Sharif came in, so I guess I was the first customer of the day. I bought as much ammo as I had money for which came to 13 boxes. Sharif tossed another in my bag since he said 13 was an unlucky number.

He still had some ammunition left, so get out there and help him out.
Damn I wanted to go but so hard with the two kids this weekend. I’ll ping him and see if anything left for during the week.

Man I’m sorry to hear about the fire guys, everyone I’ve dealt with at the mill and in that suite in particular has been a pleasure and always willing to help out with transfers, procurements etc.

Glad the fire was contained to one room and that no one was injured, looks like an impressive turn out but surrounding fire dept also.

Add me to the list of when you reopen for business and I’ll be happy to parted with some funds!

I know I’m late offering but let me know if there’s anything you guys need

Also went today and bought ammo and a legion from Sharif. We have to support these guys to get them back in business taking to one of the guys not sure who lost his pre-ban inventory which really sucks they are not part of the big boys they are just working at a business to support their life goals. It was nice to see the owners of other shops pulling together. So if your thinking of buying something see them first we as Gun owners are a small crew here in the nanny State and should support those that support us.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO9aXFs19dM&ab_channel=Potentium

Shit. Just seeing this now. Glad everyone made it out ok and the building is intact for the most part. Time to do my part and spend some $$$.

Appreciate you coming by today sir! That was TPNES you were speaking to. Thanks for the business and support! @KAGArms I just want to become one of the big boys eventually :(
Wait I thought you were one of the big boys!? 😂
Bad choice of wording by me I didn’t mean it in that way I meant big box stores ect…… sorry if it was taken out of context
haha i was just kidding man. I bought from @TPNES many times but haven't met the legend himself! I deal with Randy each time :)

Back
Top Bottom