• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Mill

TrashcanDan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bridgewater would be sweet! 25min ride
Its Bridgewater or East Bridgewater.
Its either off of 18 in E.B. or down by Chuckrans.
Definitely not Litteton size. Don't discount the travel time. Its about a 2 hour round trip for me. Theres magical gun elves there.
I see a few of em in the dealer forum selling current-market value AR 471576's. Those evil looking belt fed clip types and they seem to be out of the same e.b./b'water loc.
Poke around in there, you'll find em.
Might be a few single shops down this way that can do what you're looking for. None of em advertise it, it'll be grunt work on your part to find em.
The W.T.B section can be your best friend.

Amr84

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its Bridgewater or East Bridgewater.
Its either off of 18 in E.B. or down by Chuckrans.
Definitely not Litteton size. Don't discount the travel time. Its about a 2 hour round trip for me. Theres magical gun elves there.
I see a few of em in the dealer forum selling current-market value AR 471576's. Those evil looking belt fed clip types and they seem to be out of the same e.b./b'water loc.
Poke around in there, you'll find em.
Might be a few single shops down this way that can do what you're looking for. None of em advertise it, it'll be grunt work on your part to find em.
The W.T.B section can be your best friend.
Thank you sir... appreciate the info👍

Grendizer138

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
992 Bedford St., Bridgewater...search classified for Bridgewater, several of them post items for sale here regularly.
Yep. Not mill proportions, but I’ve done some business with Don from South Shore Guns in there and he’s pretty great to deal with if you’re looking for an FFL for legal transfers or off-beat stuff.

If you’re looking for legal “gray area” stuff, take the drive to Littleton.

Last edited:

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yep. Not mill proportions, but I’ve done some business with Don from South Shore Guns in there and he’s pretty great to deal with if you’re looking for an FFL for legal transfers or off-beat stuff.

If you’re looking for legal “gray area” stuff, take the drive to Littleton.
"Healey" language is not spoken at the Mill. Jack.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Everyone is different but if you go on a Saturday there is alot to see and browse

I would almost suggest looking up business hours for the shops you are interested in, and if you are going on a weekend, go when they open. Otherwise try to go during the
week.

Gun retail in new england on the weekends at shops that have stuff loosely resembles something like this....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro

dgrantdoherty

NES Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I would almost suggest looking up business hours for the shops you are interested in, and if you are going on a weekend, go when they open. Otherwise try to go during the
week.

Gun retail in new england on the weekends at shops that have stuff loosely resembles something like this....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro
Well i am speaking on my schedule. Never tried during the week. You would know better

Top Bottom