"The Mill" shops open today, or "Closed for Holiday"?

Would like to maybe go the "The Mill" at some point, probably later afternoon, but before dark out. Is there any way of telling which shops or how many shops are open? I've been there before, but never really "explored" all of the shops or levels. Also might bring someone, so don't want to walk around to a bunch of places locked up before Thanksgiving.

If not today, when might be a good time to go there, or is there any central place listing different shops' hours, numbers, etc?

Thanks.

Would like to maybe go the "The Mill" at some point, probably later afternoon, but before dark out. Is there any way of telling which shops or how many shops are open? I've been there before, but never really "explored" all of the shops or levels. Also might bring someone, so don't want to walk around to a bunch of places locked up before Thanksgiving.

If not today, when might be a good time to go there, or is there any central place listing different shops' hours, numbers, etc?

Thanks.
Dean Safety and The Mill Gun Shop are open 2-8 today. KAG Arms is open 4-8 today

Last edited:
Exactly. I didn’t learn shit about women, they’re still f***ing crazy, but I learned enough to turn the argument on myself therefore inflicting less damage to my health meter by getting ahead of it and knowing where it was headed. It’s basically a domestic EE manual.
It's easier to evade than escape... 🤔 [rofl]

That part of 459 is just prime to be a cluster if one thing goes wrong, and it already shows Red in that area

And there is no way I'd want to be near the 495/290 interchange later today.

Capture.JPG

I don’t know why anybody would want to be the road this afternoon if it wasn’t a priority. Wasted time. Wasted gas. Surrounded by a**h***s bumper to bumper.
Agreed. At work today my goal was to get all my cdl drivers off the road by 1pm.

Smart plan. Did you succeed?
Kinda. Last one rolled into the yard at about 130pm. I had to push some loads off to Monday to get it done and they know Monday is gonna be a long day to catch up but they weren't complaining.

Kinda. Last one rolled into the yard at about 130pm. I had to push some loads off to Monday to get it done and they know Monday is gonna be a long day to catch up but they weren't complaining.

Local pickup and delivery?

Local pickup and delivery?
Shuttle from manufacturing plant to 3rd party distribution warehouse. We move between 9 and 13 trailer loads a day from the plant to the distribution warehouse. All drop and hook. 4 drivers 2 shifts.....2 tractors (they hot seat) and 9 reefer trailers in the fleet. Decided to hold some loads in trailers and play catch up Monday and bring the 1st shift in early. Beats sitting in gridlock and less chance of an accident.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom