The Mill is full

The Mill literally reeks of freedom the moment you enter. Another smooth transfer at Minuteman Armament today 👍

Just wish my car could handle the initial drive in off the street better.....I literally cringe the whole way down waiting to hear the scrape if I misjudge a dip lol

The Mill literally reeks of freedom the moment you enter. Another smooth transfer at Minuteman Armament today 👍

Just wish my car could handle the initial drive in off the street better.....I literally cringe the whole way down waiting to hear the scrape if I misjudge a dip lol
there is another entrance, well at least it is a different exit, maybe it's one way. I was shown it on my way out last time, much easier to get out and back onto highway that way. perhaps @Whiskeywon could elaborate on the entrance/exit situation at the mill. he's the one who showed me

At the other end of that main parking lot is a flat entrance that goes straight to the street.

Grow up. If you don't want to shop there, go somewhere else. Find another white board with rainbows, or parrots, or whatever suits you. It's a business, and these are trying times. Most shops are lucky to get stock at all.

Go in and out the back way near the light, the middle driveway is too hairy for most cars, frankly.

Hell, I‘d be happy if you needed a 4X4 pickup with at least 12 inches of ground clearance to get in. It would leave more space for me and my F350. As it is, last time I was there I had to park a good 250 feet from the door.
I think this conversation belongs in the First World Horror Stories thread.

So, in on the market for a new toy.
Does anyone have the mythical inventory list they would like to share?
Any "good" guns will never be listed electronically anywhere as offered for sale. Read MGL 140 123 Clauses 18-21

Your best bet is to show up during open hours and start a discussion.

Back
Top Bottom