the mill in littleton directory

Well, glad I went there today. Buddy and I made some purchases too. What a trip this place. I'm pretty sure I missed a part or floor of it... Felt. Like I was walking in circles a couple times.

Is there ever a day/event set aside where every/most dealers are open?
Saturday in the late morning seems to be a pretty active time. Follow signs and poke your head in open doors, and say you’re a first time mill visitor. Ask for esoteric firearms, try to stump them.

Probably because no home MA dealer licenses given in Mass. Need a commercial property.
This and the fact that MA licensed 07 FFLs can have pretty much anything you can have in a free state. For example, it's the only way a "citizen" can own a silencer. I looked into getting one just so I could have a can on my home defense pistol and AR. It just wasn't worth the time and effort for me.

This and the fact that MA licensed 07 FFLs can have pretty much anything you can have in a free state. For example, it's the only way a "citizen" can own a silencer. I looked into getting one just so I could have a can on my home defense pistol and AR. It just wasn't worth the time and effort for me.
Remember that you can become a "Responsible Person" on your buddy's FFL. You need to game the system in Mass. Check it out. Jack.

I'm from NH and not familiar with the Mill. Why are there so many dealers there?
Mill didn’t disappoint, even on a Sunday with only a few vendors open. I will say it’s a bit underwhealming as a NH resident as you can’t walk out with any guns or ammo, and why would you pay sales tax. Prices were very good. Good for parts and accessories if you are out of state.

I’d be curious to know more of the vendors with specialties..ie 1911s, or O/U shotguns…if that was a thing. Make it worth the FFL process.

Mill didn’t disappoint, even on a Sunday with only a few vendors open. I will say it’s a bit underwhealming as a NH resident as you can’t buy any guns or ammo, and why would you pay sales tax. Prices were very good. Good for parts and accessories if you are out of state.

Of course, you can; items can be shipped to your FFL and you would not be charged sales tax.

I’d be curious to know more of the vendors with specialties..ie 1911s, or O/U shotguns…if that was a thing. Make it worth the FFL process.

It may be overkill but think how 'first world' it would be it there was a thread;
"WTB @theMill" where the FFL's could check it at their leisure. Instead of the customer trying to find out who is open when, you just post your WTB instead. 🤔

It may be overkill but think how 'first world' it would be it there was a thread;
"WTB @theMill" where the FFL's could check it at their leisure. Instead of the customer trying to find out who is open when, you just post your WTB instead. 🤔
There is already a WTB subforum, anyone can check it.

A thread would turn into a mess of thousands if posts no knew would check.

Mill didn’t disappoint, even on a Sunday with only a few vendors open. I will say it’s a bit underwhealming as a NH resident as you can’t walk out with any guns or ammo, and why would you pay sales tax. Prices were very good. Good for parts and accessories if you are out of state.

So why did you go when you can get whatever you want in NH, tax free?

Are there really almost 50 "Gun Shops" at the Mill or are some of them "Service Shops" or Gun Smiths or something else???

I've got to check this place out some time, I'll plan a day trip there, coming from Western MA it only makes since to do a day trip...

Back
Top Bottom