• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Mill at....Wareham?

tinhorn

NES Member
Sure would like to see one of you fat cats jump on this sumbich:

But I guess it would be the School at Wareham.

The place should have met a wrecking ball or very large excavator 30 years ago.

Someone will buy that place, tear it down, then build housing and get roped into providing X number of "low income" units.

RUN, don't walk away.

The place should have met a wrecking ball or very large excavator 30 years ago.

Someone will buy that place, tear it down, then build housing and get roped into providing X number of "low income" units.

RUN, don't walk away.
If the place was anything other than an older money pit, my guess is the town would be keeping it.

Could house about 4K illegals there though....

Just by looking at the first indoor pic of that place I can see it would cost a fortune just in heating.

Whoever buys that place will either tear it down or, dump $1M+ and turn it into several $500K condo units.

Strip Club/Gun shop, Boobs and Ammo, guns etc.. Free lap dance with every .50cal rifle purchase

So close. SSOOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!

You call it. . . .

Guns and Buns!

EDIT

As far as "problems" I'm betting it has ZERO asbestos. People freaked the F out about that 30-40 years ago. Asbestos in a school??? Nah. It isn't like the "old" schools in teh 70's with asbestos-wrapped pipes below the ceiling in every room. Modern oil heating system with fairly "modern" registers.

I'd love some of the woodwork and doors and such.

Back
Top Bottom