• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Meredith Rotary Ice Fishing Derby; February 9-10, 2019

Anyone Else doing this? Anyone have any tips advice? I've done quite a bit of ice fishing in CT/RI but never up north so I'm looking for tips/advise.

I'm also planning a guys weekend for this derby and I was wondering if it would be possible to rent a bob house on the lake that weekend? Anyone have any leads? I have a shanty tent but I'd figure a structure would be better.

Anyone Else doing this? Anyone have any tips advice? I've done quite a bit of ice fishing in CT/RI but never up north so I'm looking for tips/advise.

I'm also planning a guys weekend for this derby and I was wondering if it would be possible to rent a bob house on the lake that weekend? Anyone have any leads? I have a shanty tent but I'd figure a structure would be better.
It's a state wide derby.....if your into the crowd on the big lake and all that it's a good time. But ....you can fish any body of water in NH and enter your catch at the headquarters.

It's a state wide derby.....if your into the crowd on the big lake and all that it's a good time. But ....you can fish any body of water in NH and enter your catch at the headquarters.

The crowd there is one of the reasons I want to do it in Meredith to Weirs Beach area as some of the guys would rather drink beers and lounge in the hot tub. Yes, we have a hot tub and a generator.

Back
Top Bottom