The MA Gun Dealer Legal Fund

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
You're all probably aware of the Town Meeting article in Littleton:
Littleton Residents - We need your help!!! - FFL Attack underway

We feel that this came about largely because there is no efficient communication channel between the Town and the dealers at the Mill.

We're going to try to fix that.

We (some of the Littleton FFLs) have formed a non-profit trade organization: The Massachusetts Firearms Manufacturers and Dealers Trade Association

You can help out by clicking that link and donating. If you own a firearms-related business in MA, you can join as a member.

The MFMDTA is a 501c6 organization that allows us to raise money to protect small firearms-related businesses in Mass. If you're an FFL, the membership fee can be deducted as business expense.

The purpose of the organization is 3-fold:
  1. To provide a unified resource so municipalities do not have to negotiate with dozens of small individual companies.
  2. To protect our members against specious attempts to over-regulate their businesses.
  3. To provide a means to collect funds for our mutual legal efforts.
This whole thing popped up about a week ago. A small number of people (like, two of us) have deprived themselves of sleep, and moved Heaven and Earth to get this where it is right now.

Last edited:
This has been needed for a long time. All MA FFLs should be getting memberships and forming a unified front.
No excuses.

Im not an FFL but ill be sending a donation

In. Only $25, but I’ll be able to do more later.

This is much-needed. I’m no FFL, but this is a new front in a war we’re all fighting.

I haven't held an FFL in MA since 1999, and I've escaped the PRM, and yet....
Donation made.
This is everyone's fight.

Can we use Amazon Smiles on this organization?

I'd prefer cash to smiles, Sctanley. Tell that to Marcel. ;)

DL43Blr.gif

(possibly the best underrated movie of the previous decade.)

Donated. Good cause. Thanks for taking the charge, EC.

Is there a centralized location where I can find a list of retailers that hold regular hours in there and what they might be? PM is probably better.

I know theres a lot of FFL's there, but that doesn't mean they're retail stores and if I want to see what's up over there I don't want to be disappointed by weird hours.

Back
Top Bottom