The MA Gun Dealer Legal Fund

cathouse01

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Went ahead and used PayPal, for some reason the credit card option wouldn’t work for me. Maybe because I’m using Safari. Thanks for your hard work. Keep up the good fight.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks, but Jim and Randy have put this together. I'm just the landlord. Jack.
Don't dismiss your role, most landlords in MA won't allow an FFL tenant. Even in the 90s when I was considering moving my FFL out of my basement I had to describe my business to agents as "a specialty retailer", otherwise they'd just not call back.
A cooperative landlord is a requirement.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was at the mill today. Donation inbound. Despite having moved to NH, the guys in the building have helped me on more than one occasion.

arsco

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had no interest in starting a business again. I had no interest in starting a firearms related business.

Knowing the wealth of information here and how strong the community is I am really thinking about starting again

Whiskeywon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
About a year ago, the Littleton COP (POS) Pinard, when he was a sarge said to me: "You'll rent to anyone to turn a buck". That's the kind of shithead we're dealing with. Jack.
Still can't believe that man told me it's illegal to fingerprint yourself for ATF paperwork after the IOI already accepted all of it.

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Still can't believe that man told me it's illegal to fingerprint yourself for ATF paperwork after the IOI already accepted all of it.
Well, that's the way Pinard is. He'll do anything to give us shit. As I've said before, its personal. His favorite LGS was Blue Northern. He blames me for it closing down. He also made a good buck doing LTC courses. He's pissed because he has competition from the guys at the mill. With all the shit he is trying to pull, it won't work because I'm still the meanest son of a bitch in the valley. Jack.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
“One Eyed Jack - Lord of the Mill”

Spent quite a bit of money up there myself, great bunch of guys.

Radtekk

NES Member
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
About a year ago, the Littleton COP (POS) Pinard, when he was a sarge said to me: "You'll rent to anyone to turn a buck". That's the kind of shithead we're dealing with. Jack.
Well, that's the way Pinard is. He'll do anything to give us shit. As I've said before, its personal. His favorite LGS was Blue Northern. He blames me for it closing down. He also made a good buck doing LTC courses. He's pissed because he has competition from the guys at the mill. With all the shit he is trying to pull, it won't work because I'm still the meanest son of a bitch in the valley. Jack.
So he's an a**h*** AND a hypocrite. Tell him I said so, give him my address in Tennessee, and tell him I said I'll have a big BOD for him to chow down on when he gets here.

quiller

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jim, thanks for setting this up, donation sent. Good luck in Littleton tonight. I'll be at the Harvard bow hunting meeting. Cheers, Alan

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Thanks to everyone who has donated.

Just for the record, the Chief Pinard isn't a bad guy, and so far the town hasn't made our lives particularly difficult. I met with him late last week and he explained the motivation behind the proposed bylaw change. The Mill is unique not just in MA but in the USA. He's faced with some manpower issues that no other office has to deal with. We're willing to work with the town to make the required inspections go as quickly and efficiently as possible, but this bylaw change is a steaming turd, because no matter how good the Chief may be, the bylaw stays in effect long after he's gone.

Whichever way the vote goes tonight, were going to use the Association to continue the dialog with the police and the town.

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Yup. With Chris you could be covering costs and the next chief be covering weekly coffee/donut runs. Best of luck and clear heads tonight.

Top Bottom