• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

the legendary first post

LOL, welcome. If I had a Garand I'd invite you to the range. And most of us are on a list or two just cuz we're HERE:) Just so long as your "list" doesn't make you a felon or prohibited, you'll likely have no problem wangling an invite soon enough:)

I got a speeding ticket in Vermont once. lol

I don't own a gun. I'd shoot an M1 Garand under supervision. (I might be on some list but that is fine with me) I don't care anymore. I'm almost 40.

images

Do we need a "How many lists are you on?" thread?[pot]

I like this guy. [smile]

..Then again, I'm over 40 with an M1 Garand in my safe for two years and I've never shot it, so I guess I should shut the hell up...........

Well, how many lists are YOU on my friend?

You are on my Christmas card list. And I promise you will get one any year now, just as soon as I sending them again.
[rofl]

I like this guy. [smile]

..Then again, I'm over 40 with an M1 Garand in my safe for two years and I've never shot it, so I guess I should shut the hell up...........

I think it's been maybe 8 years for me..Whenever gunshops started signing up their employees with CMP and buying up the Greek 30.06 to re-sell it causing prices to rise is when I hung it up. I have a few crates left, but won't shoot the ammo,too expensive to replace.

Back
Top Bottom