The left thinks that the Supreme Court should "heal itself"

Dems can't handle losing and obviously they don't believe in Democracy. They're showing their true colors and Americans better be paying attention. Wait till either Ruthie dies or retires, the next Court Nomination will be all out war.

It won't be much of a war. Trump chooses. End of story.

I lived in .CA about 20 years ago... in 'conservative OC. I thought then those people were liberal nuts. This is a whole different level. These leftists are literally insane. There were some ideas that I could have supported, back then. At this point, there is nothing they could propose that I would remotely be on board with, even if it benefited me. In the end, you give these people an inch on anything, they take it, along with a whole bunch of other insane shit and run with it.
Look at the whole me too movement... it was gaining support from many and it allowed many women to speak up, the left totally hijacked it. Culminating in the spectacle we all witnessed with the SC hearings. Now it's completely illegitimate and has set things way back.

The MeToo was a leftist insanity project right from the get go.

They always start shit like that off by using a bunch of believable and relatable-to "victims" - and then they just keep upping the intensity and the calls to "do something!!" - until they reach their desired end state.

The roots of the MeToo movement goes back many decades - women whining about men touching them and behaving badly isn't something new.

Best not allow the Democrats the presidency and veto proof majorities in Congress or they’ll pack the court as they suggest, which would generations potentially to undo.

I can’t imagine the Court likes to be threatened? Although Trump says dumb stuff publicly about the Court as well.

It doesn't take generations to have a revolution and just tear the whole thing down.

It just takes the will to do it right now.

Dems can't handle losing and obviously they don't believe in Democracy. They're showing their true colors and Americans better be paying attention. Wait till either Ruthie dies or retires, the next Court Nomination will be all out war.
The problem is they WANT democracy. Tyranny of the majority. We live in a Republic, not a democracy. Abolish the senate. Direct elect the president by popular vote. True democracy is what they want since they have the majority in the country as a whole. Only the fact that we are a Republic saves us from their lunacy.

Being a republic neutralizes the overpopulated state of CA and other liberal hell holes.

Back
Top Bottom