1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

The Left, the Wall, the Truth

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wahsben, Jan 15, 2019.

1. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

The Hatred from the Left | Armstrong Economics

You can feel it in the air. We are heading into the collapse of government and a violent civil war because hatred is rising dramatically. The government is no longer capable of even functioning. The State of the Union was just an example. It did not matter what Trump said. The Democrats will not break party rank and will refuse to comply with anything. The government never acted like this until Hillary lost. Neither side will accept the election in 2020. Western society will crumble by 2032. There is no going back. This is how all empires, nations, and city-states have collapsed throughout history. The rule of law vanishes and what emerges is just hatred.

The entire purpose of civilization is people coming together and working together for a common goal. We have lost all such common ground and both extremes are demanding subjugation of their opponents. This is why revolution unfolds. Neither side is allowed to exist. Each demands the other conforms to their ideas. This is why direct taxation destroys all civilizations for it allows one side to exploit the other.

Here is one example of a person filled with such hatred who always sends hate mail to me. This is just a prelude to what is to come:

The American white male lives in the American past, is ignorant of world history and revolution and glorifies his gun ownership like some cartoon cowboy but doesn’t really know what to do with his guns. He is totally devoid of ideas and lacks the depth to analyze true injustice and would rather go out and commit horrendous mass shootings because he has been brain-washed to support the actual people who are doing him harm. So kills innocent people or supports a Trump.

===============================

Look at the level of Engrish used by the person who sent that comment to Martin Armstrong - "so kills innocent people or supports a Trump".

That is not a native English speaker.

Never mind the fact that whoever this person is - they think that all the mass shooters have been white males. So they're obviously fully stewed in left wing propaganda.

2. jkelly1229

jkelly1229

Uhhh not for nothing but didn't they get invaded like 6 times after they built that?

Picton likes this.
  3. Lip

Lip Army Veteran

Mine the wall those that survive blindfold and send back down south.

4. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

If Trump signs this - he really has sold out:

If You Sign This, Should We Revolt?

View: https://twitter.com/CIS_org/status/1096045461973204992/photo/1

We need to have a serious conversation in this nation about whether those in Congress who are going to sign into law the raw theft of American tax dollars to give to an illegal invading force have crossed the line into seditious conspiracy and what, should such behavior continue, should the response be by taxpaying, producing citizens.

If this gets signed I call for an immediate general strike until it is repealed and every single Congressperson who voted for it either resigns or is removed from office, along with the President.

Update: Trump just said he will sign it so there you have it. Unlimited amnesty it is, and Trump is for it.

=============

The result of this passing will be that ANYONE who is here illegally and has any member of their family residing outside the United States will contact them and they will IMMEDIATELY flood the border, not caring HOW they get in.

As soon as they arrive the illegal ALREADY HERE is barred from deportation as they will be immediately named as a "potential sponsor", said naming will go through ORR, and that will instantly confer upon that person (already here) protected status.

IF THIS PASSES YOU CAN KISS THIS NATION GOODBYE.

Lip likes this.
  5. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

No one has read this thing, its passing whether trump signs or not, who put this bill forward? 1000 pages a few hours before the vote, who drafted it? They are the real scumbags.

wahsben and Lip like this.
  6. Picton

Picton NES Member

Wow.

Trump’s REALLY going to screw this up if he signs the bill and declares the emergency. He’ll piss off all comers.

Must be that 4D chess I’ve been hearing about.

Matt-CZ likes this.
  7. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

Luckily so far you've been wrong on everything so I'm hoping your luck holds strong.

whalerman69 likes this.
  8. Chevy 2 65

Chevy 2 65 NES Member

Build that wall !!

9. Chevy 2 65

Chevy 2 65 NES Member

And it worked

10. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

The whole world can't fit here and 90% of the countries out there the people would love to escape and come here. Nowadays you're either pro or anti invasion.

11. jkelly1229

jkelly1229

What'd it stop them from getting invaded a 7th time? Because Matt Damon boned an asian chick on top of it in a bad movie? I don't disagree with the principal. I'm just saying maybe use Hadrian's wall instead?

12. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

Bro if it saves just 1 invasion, it's worth it.

13. Lip

Lip Army Veteran

Its business as usual. Remember ovomit care? Pelosi said we'll read it after we pass it?

14. Lip

Lip Army Veteran

Indeed are you saying we are Roman's? I agree that Edward Gibbon has already documented our nation.

15. Tinkermatic

Tinkermatic NES Member

Don't pretend like this is a Dem or Repub thing. Didn't they just recently pass a 479 page tax bill with handwritten changes in the margin delivered to senators 4 hours before the vote?

Lip likes this.
  16. jkelly1229

jkelly1229

No I'm saying Hadrians wall was more effective than the great wall.

Lip likes this.
  17. Chevy 2 65

Chevy 2 65 NES Member

That's true.

View: https://youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

18. Lip

Lip Army Veteran

I agree I was saying how Gibbons history of Rome applies to us.

19. Lip

Lip Army Veteran

I'm not saying the repugs are blameless. But comparing them to dims is akin to comparing a shoplifter to Bernie Madoff..

Tinkermatic likes this.
  20. fshalor

fshalor NES Member

Agreed. They all need to be sent home. We have enough people to take their place. Send em am home. Hell send them all home with a life time pension of $100k per year and we would still make money.

21. Tinkermatic

Tinkermatic NES Member

We could do that. Or we could make being a civil servant not seem like such a lucrative lifestyle. It’s BS. If it was honest hard work, we might have honest hard working people in positions of leadership.
    Send em all home, distribute the pensions amongst the commoners though. They’re all already rich enough.

wahsben likes this.
  22. weekendracer

weekendracer

Are you willing to listen to someone who does know about the logistics? I could cut and paste what I wrote in another thread, it would fit here.

Len-2A Training likes this.