The Latest Scandal With The Secret Service

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Funny how this all began right after Clueless Joe was pushed into to the big chair in the Oval Office.

Taking bribes to allow foreign operatives access to inside information from the whitehouse won't look good on their resume.
Garland must be serious because the DOJ filed the charges. Could they be charged with treason for this ???
The part that really shows the extent of cluelessness from this administration is who uncovered the crimes, the US Postal Service.
This was happening right under Sleepy Joes nose, and nobody had a clue.
Not the Secret Service, FBI, CIA, NSA, ATF, US Marshalls, DHS, state or local LE agencies.
The postal inspectors stumbled onto it by chance.
I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

Authorities say that Taherzadeh and Ali “compromised United States Secret Service (USSS) personnel involved in protective details and with access to the White House complex by lavishing gifts upon them, including rent-free living.”

One member of the Secret Service was allowed by the men to live rent-free in a penthouse with a market cost of more than $40,000 from February 2021 to January 2022 — while another federal law enforcement officer’s rent in the building also was covered, authorities say.

A court filing made public Wednesday said Taherzadeh “provided members of the United States Secret Service (USSS) and an employee of DHS with, among other things, rent-free apartments … iPhones, surveillance systems, a drone, a flat-screen television, a case for storing an assault rifle, a generator, and law enforcement paraphernalia.”

The alleged conspirators also “offered these individuals use of what Taherzadeh represented to be ‘official government vehicles'” and allegedly “offered to purchase a $2,000 assault rifle for a United Secret Service Agent assigned to the First Lady’s protective detail.”

Last edited:
Secret Service agents acting inappropes?

Say it ain't so!

That's just nuts

This is who's the head of nuclear waste in the country.
View attachment 601326

Then there is this thing running around the white house.
View attachment 601327

Should we be shocked the secret service is a hot mess ?
What the hell have some people become? Some here think letting these people out of the closet was a good idea. I compare it to when they closed all the mental hospitals.

Thank God I didn’t bring any kids into this world. I’d be very scared.

the gay people who are elevated to visible positions in government, seem to me, to be the obscenest caricatures of gay people. The gay people I worked with at the hospital were quite different. At least the vast majority of the men were. They didn't dress like women, they didn't wear all kinds of gay bling (maybe a small rainbow flag pin, but whatever), they didn't try to force their lifestyle on anyone. For all intents and purposes, they were just regular guys who came to work and got through the day. The lesbians were easier to spot because for whatever reason, they tended to butch it up a bit. Not always though. They too, just came to work and did their job. I'm sure we didn't contribute to the same groups or politicians, but that's what America's all about.
I will say, though, that more of the gay guys than you would think were pro gun, anti illegal immigration, and would be repulsed by the sexualization of their young nieces and nephews ala Disney.

I wonder if real gay people are repulsed by the mutants the government places in visible positions to demonstrate their empathy with the gay community.

I mean, I'm irish. If this is what the .gov gave me for secretary of defense to show their commitment to the irish community I'd be thinking "really, that's the best you can do? That's who I want commanding American's sons and daughters?"

1649508882935.png

Apparently one of them was, at one point, on FLOTUS’ security detail. Will be interesting to see where this goes, or how badly our current letter agencies will f*** up the investigation. Imagine someone whacking a sitting Pres in his own office. 3 more years of this. God help us.

I wonder if the "impersonation" will give the SS agents enough plausible deniability to avoid indictment?

I wonder if the "impersonation" will give the SS agents enough plausible deniability to avoid indictment?
All depends on which Biden Crime Family schemes they've overheard.
After all, recall what the Most Trusted Role in Massachusetts government is.

The Secret Service allegedly prides itself on ignoring everything their protectees do.
Odds are, the exception that proves the rule is screwing with the agents themselves.

"Mighty nice gigabuck grift you've got going on with the ChiComs there.
Be a shame if details were to somehow get mailed to the New York Post".

the gay people who are elevated to visible positions in government, seem to me, to be the obscenest caricatures of gay people. The gay people I worked with at the hospital were quite different. At least the vast majority of the men were. They didn't dress like women, they didn't wear all kinds of gay bling (maybe a small rainbow flag pin, but whatever), they didn't try to force their lifestyle on anyone. For all intents and purposes, they were just regular guys who came to work and got through the day. The lesbians were easier to spot because for whatever reason, they tended to butch it up a bit. Not always though. They too, just came to work and did their job. I'm sure we didn't contribute to the same groups or politicians, but that's what America's all about.
I will say, though, that more of the gay guys than you would think were pro gun, anti illegal immigration, and would be repulsed by the sexualization of their young nieces and nephews ala Disney.

I wonder if real gay people are repulsed by the mutants the government places in visible positions to demonstrate their empathy with the gay community.

I mean, I'm irish. If this is what the .gov gave me for secretary of defense to show their commitment to the irish community I'd be thinking "really, that's the best you can do? That's who I want commanding American's sons and daughters?"

View attachment 601333
That's always been my experience as well .
95 percent of the gay guys I know , you wouldn't know.
I know some that are mortified when you see some of the real fruitcakes marching in some parade wearing assless chaps and banana hamocks .

Funny how this all began right after Clueless Joe was pushed into to the big chair in the Oval Office.

Taking bribes to allow foreign operatives access to inside information from the whitehouse won't look good on their resume.
Garland must be serious because the DOJ filed the charges. Could they be charged with treason for this ???
The part that really shows the extent of cluelessness from this administration is who uncovered the crimes, the US Postal Service.
This was happening right under Sleepy Joes nose, and nobody had a clue.
Not the Secret Service, FBI, CIA, NSA, ATF, US Marshalls, DHS, state or local LE agencies.
The postal inspectors stumbled onto it by chance.
I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
It's not treason. Treason is very specific. There are a number of laws about taking gifts. I think it's $25 at one time and $50 for the year. So even expensive pen sets are off limits. Every damn federal agent takes a course on this every year or every other year, I forget.

It's the same as running NCIC checks, you take a class every 2 years. No, you can't check to see if your girlfriend has been arrested. No, you can't check to see if your wife really left the country. It's already in the realm of 'there ought to be a law'.

It's not treason. Treason is very specific. There are a number of laws about taking gifts. I think it's $25 at one time and $50 for the year. So even expensive pen sets are off limits. Every damn federal agent takes a course on this every year or every other year, I forget.

It's the same as running NCIC checks, you take a class every 2 years. No, you can't check to see if your girlfriend has been arrested. No, you can't check to see if your wife really left the country. It's already in the realm of 'there ought to be a law'.

It's not what they were receiving, it's what they were giving the foreign operatives in return.
Were they supplying classified gov information, from inside the whitehouse, to the Iranians ???

It's not what they were receiving, it's what they were giving the foreign operatives in return.
Were they supplying classified gov information, from inside the whitehouse, to the Iranians ???
Herm, I read somewhere they were getting rent abatement and some other stuff from I guess similar people. I thought this was the guys claiming to be DHS to USSS? Guess it's more widespread.

Funny, I've been working with the Secret Service up here in Maine for the past month. The guys I've met are pretty decent. One just moved up from Texas. He said to me "is it always this cold up here?" I laughed because it was early April, sunny in the 50's. I told him he needed to harden off.

Edit: "working with" isn't the correct term. They are also working where I'm working.

Funny, I've been working with the Secret Service up here in Maine for the past month. The guys I've met are pretty decent. One just moved up from Texas. He said to me "is it always this cold up here?" I laughed because it was early April, sunny in the 50's. I told him he needed to harden off.

Edit: "working with" isn't the correct term. They are also working where I'm working.
That's probably one of the worst federal LEO jobs. Pretty much anything you work on is secondary to protection details. Probably the old school FAMS were the only ones with higher divorce rates, even including my old crew.

Been happening for years, remember the SS agents and Military getting bagged in Columbia with hookers during Barry's reign of terror?

"Cartagena, ColombiaCNN —
A group of Secret Service agents and officers sent to Colombia ahead of President Barack Obama were relieved of duty and returned home amid allegations of misconduct that involved prostitution, according to two U.S. government sources familiar with the investigation.

The 11 Secret Service members – both agents and uniformed officers – were interviewed Saturday at the agency’s Washington headquarters, after which they were placed on administrative leave, Assistant Director Paul Morrissey said in a statement.

They are under investigation after preliminary findings revealed that they brought back several prostitutes to the Hotel Caribe in Cartagena, sources told CNN on Saturday."

Apparently one of them was, at one point, on FLOTUS’ security detail. Will be interesting to see where this goes, or how badly our current letter agencies will f*** up the investigation. Imagine someone whacking a sitting Pres in his own office. 3 more years of this. God help us.

Did I miss this part of the story… how did the two guys get CAC credentials?

Did I miss this part of the story… how did the two guys get CAC credentials?
I probably didn’t write this as accurately as I should have. The guy on for FLOTUS detail was one of the compromised agents, not one of the posers. Is that where any confusion lies?

I probably didn’t write this as accurately as I should have. The guy on for FLOTUS detail was one of the compromised agents, not one of the posers. Is that where any confusion lies?

I was tracking that — I guess my disconnect was that anyone can wear a black plate carrier and slap an Amazon FBI or Police placard on it and say they are LEO or SS or what ever, but it’s much harder to fake a CAC.

View attachment 601333

This 100%.

I have longtime friends, (as in we've been friends for decades), that are openly non-heterosexual, and it simply doesn't factor into our friendships. My buddy described it very accurately when he said over drinks - I think of what you do with your wife - you think of what I do with my lover - and we both go "ewwww". We both laughed, clinked glasses and drank to that.

I don't know what purpose it serves the current administration to put such people in place - a secretary of Health and Human services who declares themselves to be a woman? A secretary of transportation whose only qualification seems to be that he's gay?

I want competent people in positions of responsibility. I don't care what their sexual preferences/orientation are - I care that they can do their job.

I was tracking that — I guess my disconnect was that anyone can wear a black plate carrier and slap an Amazon FBI or Police placard on it and say they are LEO or SS or what ever, but it’s much harder to fake a CAC.
Ya we gotta assume everybody involved in this is a complete moron if they couldn’t flush these guys out as fake within 5 mins.

Hell just looking at the photos involved should cause anybody with even a couple years experience to immediately question these idiots based on the cheesy uniform items alone. The fact that they didn’t, or couldn’t, see them as frauds is almost laughable and should be immediate grounds for dismissal just for being stupid.

Back
Top Bottom