The Largest Gun You've Conceal Carried

My EDC is a S&W commander size 1911 year round. I carry this weapon in a fanny pack or an IWB crossbreed holster.

c765a73b.jpg

My EDC is a S&W commander size 1911 year round. I carry this weapon in a fanny pack or an IWB crossbreed holster.

Before I got my LTC, I never even considered that people CC'd using a fanny pack. I always do a double take when I see someone walking around with a one now. Maybe we should start another thread, "Most Interesting Method of CC'ing" hah.

My EDC is a SR9c, but I have carried my SR1911 on occasion, and a few times have carried my Sub2k carbine in a backpack. So I guess since the Sub2k was being carried concealed, I guess that would win as the largest I have personally conceal carried.

Sig 226 in .40 in a small-of-the-back holster. Not sure WTF I was thinking as I went to a sit down dinner. Most uncomfortable thing that I have ever done.

HEY GUYS. HERE'S WHAT I CARRY. IT'S .36 CAL BALL. IT'S A GREAT SELF DEFENSE GUN. NOBODY GIVES ME TROUBLE WHEN I'M PACKIN THIS BABY.

abdOlO3D.jpg

IF YOU WORE EARPLUGS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO YELL RIGHT NOW!

THEY WORK BETTER IF YOU PUT THE PRIMER CAPS ON. [laugh]

HA![rofl]

i-see-what-you-did-there-army.jpg

As to the biggest Ive carried... S&W Model 10-6 going to the range, Mexican style. Didn't feel like getting the case, but oh, if I tighten my belt a little and angle it like this. Done. (granted there were no stops before or after going there so I basically just sat on it in the car[laugh])

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom