The Largest Gun You've Conceal Carried

F2386

NES Member
What is the largest (physical size, not caliber) gun you've conceal carried? I've carried a G17 before but that was uncomfortable for a slim guy like myself. What I learned, however, was that a good, well-positioned holster seems to make a world of difference.

Glock 17. Capacity is nice, but a g19 with a spare mag makes x1000 times more sense.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

8 3/8" S&W .460 Magnum. Mexican carry. Once. Couldn't sit down.

Oh **** this! Since I don't have any handgun with a barrel larger than 7 1/2" I'm going to go to Cumbys now with my Super Blackhawk crossdraw! And for added measure, I'll stuff a loaded AK mag (Curved outward) in my pocket!

Glock 17. Capacity is nice, but a g19 with a spare mag makes x1000 times more sense.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Should always carry a spare mag IMHO. It's not necessarily about round count, but rather about operating failures in a time of dire need.

S&W M&P9 Pro in a Crossbreed IWB. Carries fine but its a little awkward when seated (barrel hits seat).

-JR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom