• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Largest Gun You've Conceal Carried

F2386

NES Member
What is the largest (physical size, not caliber) gun you've conceal carried? I've carried a G17 before but that was uncomfortable for a slim guy like myself. What I learned, however, was that a good, well-positioned holster seems to make a world of difference.

Glock 17. Capacity is nice, but a g19 with a spare mag makes x1000 times more sense.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

8 3/8" S&W .460 Magnum. Mexican carry. Once. Couldn't sit down.

Oh **** this! Since I don't have any handgun with a barrel larger than 7 1/2" I'm going to go to Cumbys now with my Super Blackhawk crossdraw! And for added measure, I'll stuff a loaded AK mag (Curved outward) in my pocket!

Glock 17. Capacity is nice, but a g19 with a spare mag makes x1000 times more sense.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Should always carry a spare mag IMHO. It's not necessarily about round count, but rather about operating failures in a time of dire need.

S&W M&P9 Pro in a Crossbreed IWB. Carries fine but its a little awkward when seated (barrel hits seat).

-JR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom