• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The importance of front sight focus

good video...i really need to work on pistol a lot more than I do. do you reccomend starting on a smaller caliber concerning fundamentals and with comfort, graduating up? or can these techniques generally be applied across the board regardless of caliber/frame size.

A .22 is a great way to start working the fundamentals. Grip, stance, sight alignment, trigger press, trigger reset and follow through are universal. I have hundreds of vids on my channel. Many provide insights into these processes. You can see them at www.youtube.com/wishse.

All of the information in that video could have been covered in a 2 minute video. The other 8 minutes whas simply repeating the same thing.

That hi ready push out thing will get somebody in trouble when they send a round over the berm

I got a Hi Viz sight for my GP100 and it made a world of difference, I can pick up the sight immediately and it makes shooting a lot more fun for my 50+ year old eyes.

Tim

A .22 is a great way to start working the fundamentals. Grip, stance, sight alignment, trigger press, trigger reset and follow through are universal. I have hundreds of vids on my channel. Many provide insights into these processes. You can see them at www.youtube.com/wishse.

love the channel. just subscribed and look forward to more. agree with you that a .22 pistol is a great place to start. my sr22 has been very good to me and i would recommend it to any new shooter

All of the information in that video could have been covered in a 2 minute video. The other 8 minutes whas simply repeating the same thing.

That hi ready push out thing will get somebody in trouble when they send a round over the berm

Thanks for your comments and for watching. You're right the video may have been a bit repetitive. The purpose though is to show folks different camera angles and have them see the process being repeated. Regarding the high ready, folks should only use ready positions that they are safe with and have trained with. As always finger is off the trigger until sights are aligned, you're on target and you've made a decision to press a shot. All the best...

Back
Top Bottom