The Hunt: Liberals Hunting Deploribles Movie - Trailer

Rocco Mozz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This was originally going to be released last year but it was scratched from theaters. On that note: I hope they can finally release that Louis C.K. movie about Woody Allen that was supposed to come out. That looked hilarious and my dad and I were looking forward to seeing it :(

cockpitbob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This was originally going to be released last year but it was scratched from theaters. On that note: I hope they can finally release that Louis C.K. movie about Woody Allen that was supposed to come out. That looked hilarious and my dad and I were looking forward to seeing it :(
If I recall, they were going to premiere "Hunting Conservatives" shortly before the 2018 mid-term elections. This created enough of an uproar that they shelved it. I guess now that the mid-term election, the Meuller Report and Impeachment attempt #1 are done they feel free to finally release it.

Carry every day, everywhere .

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
They had to make it about hunting conservatives instead of liberals because nobody would pay $14 to watch a 5 minute movie about liberals curling up in a ball and pissing on themselves before being bayoneted on the spot.

Or would they...?

amm5061

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Eh, I'd watch it if it showed up on netflix or hbo or something. I wouldn't pay for it specifically, though.

These are the kinds of movies I like to pick apart for their inaccuracies, so it'd be interesting to see how much actual effort they put into it. Also if some dipshit decides to use this as a training manual (I'm looking at the f***in Bernie Bros to the north of us) then it will be educational to know what ideas they might have.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
1. Still looks like a funny movie to me. I don't get all up about "liberals killing conservatives." Look at hte cast. They are mocking things.

Such trailers lead to a very real release:

View: https://youtu.be/NHxG7X1MThc
I was in Europe during the fall of Chow-Chow. It was 24/7 on TV in a time when TV news wasn't really 24/7.

But that speech by him reminds me of Jeff Goldblum at the end of Ragnarock. Or technically vice-versa.

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Must Watch. Any other Dr Carrie Roman fans in the group? hubba hubba
View attachment 331688
Never heard of her before. I’m now a fan of them.

Actually, even if I know an actors name, I refuse to use or acknowledge it. It isn’t worth knowing who they are. As an example Han Solo / Indiana Jones / Blade Runner etc are all awesome characters; the actor can suck start a shotgun. Those roles can be played by anyone who can act.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The scary part is that liberals have the guns but they don't want THOSE people to have the guns.

No desire to see this dumpster fire movie.

Top Bottom