The Howard Stern Show.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big Stern fan as well he is so much better on Sirius, missing him a bit lately though as I just got a company vehicle and have not put one in that vehicle yet. Anyone have the Stiletto (portable walkman type) and if so how do you like it?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Stern rocks!! I never miss, I have the old S50 and record at night and listen at my leisure, I think the new Stilletto is the same. I will never be without Stern or Sirius! Long live Hank the angry drunken dwarf!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I was freaking out this morning. I was out of town for the weekend. When I was sipping my coffee and checking my e-mail this morning I checked the tracking number on my latest Amazon order. They said it was delivered Saturday but I didn't see the package! I went outside with a flashlight looking all over the front porch and by the side door. It wasn't until my wife woke up and checked between the screen door and regular door that she found my package.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Artie and Scott Weiland.
I hope they dont rope up it might be the end of Artie for real.
I hate missing the morning show Was it any good?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howard interviewed Weiland's producer for a half an hour because Weiland was late. I think I liked it better than the Weiland interview.
Artie talked about his attempted suicide, and mentioned the coked up pig fighting with cops incident, but didn't tell the story again, which I was hoping for.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Howard interviewed Weiland's producer for a half an hour because Weiland was late. I think I liked it better than the Weiland interview.
Artie talked about his attempted suicide, and mentioned the coked up pig fighting with cops incident, but didn't tell the story again, which I was hoping for.
I cought some of the Artie story but I had to punch in [frown]
Weiland late never.
Thanks for the fill in +1 rep point.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I downloaded this program a while back to listen to re runs of the Art Bell show. However, it also happens to have a continuous loop of the Stern show and the wrapup show as well, albeit a couple hours delayed.

PM me if you want the name of the program and the station name. I like the 'free' feed and dont want to see it disappear.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Artie tied together his "Hollywood experiences" with that story....It was compelling. Lisa G also interviewed his sister Stacey, who I find very attractive:

Wow Thats his sister!!! Who would have ever known, Do you know what she does with her life? The Artie suicide story is on now what a mess.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Wow Thats his sister!!! Who would have ever known, Do you know what she does with her life? The Artie suicide story is on now what a mess.
Yeah and that's not the best pic of her either. I'm not sure what she does - I think she works for an ad agency and I know she was living in London for a while. She's also single...[wink]

Today's show was insane - between Richard Christy and his antics with Bam Margera's sidekick and now JD handcuffed to Jared for 24hrs, it was a zany show....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah and that's not the best pic of her either. I'm not sure what she does - I think she works for an ad agency and I know she was living in London for a while. She's also single...[wink]

Today's show was insane - between Richard Christy and his antics with Bam Margera's sidekick and now JD handcuffed to Jared for 24hrs, it was a zany show....
10 more min and Iam punching out. I dont mind a 45 min drive home when the show is on.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This thread inspired me to call XM today to sign up for the channels that have been merged. I suffered 11 Months with out Howard in the car. It's not the same trying to listen on my PC.

It may sound sad, but I feel like I was reconnected with a long lost friend.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread inspired me to call XM today to sign up for the channels that have been merged. I suffered 11 Months with out Howard in the car. It's not the same trying to listen on my PC.

It may sound sad, but I feel like I was reconnected with a long lost friend.
Well done.

Ned

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got to listen briefly this morning. Artie was driving in at 9:30 and Howard told him to go home and not bother. Then Artie jokingly said he might need to be talked down from jumping off the George Washington Bridge (Howard talked some guy out of jumping in the 90's) but he sounded hald serious. Did he come in or go home or go to the bridge?

Top Bottom