The Howard Stern Show.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have an hour right now to watch, anyone want to share the cliff notes?
He shit talked some guests (Billy Corgan and Sir Paul). His premise was he needs to do more promotion to let everyone know about the power of the show. Nothing he has not said on air. But the conspiracy theory is what former staffer leaked a privately recorded staff meeting.

My bet is that he leaked it himself to try to appear relevant again.

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Howard Has Been, totally irrelevant in any medium ( broadcast radio, TV, print, social media) and even on SXM he is not something I will pay for, and I wouldn't listen to him for free

The sooner he goes away the better

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Howard Has Been, totally irrelevant in any medium ( broadcast radio, TV, print, social media) and even on SXM he is not something I will pay for, and I wouldn't listen to him for free

The sooner he goes away the better
Many disagree.

He is doing what bosses do. It is a dog eat dog world and he is close to his swan song. Lots of shit will find a way out. It is inevitable.

I, for one, enjoy the show even though he sucks for the money.

By the way, how many jelly beans were in Rosie's head?

MAGG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Many disagree.

He is doing what bosses do. It is a dog eat dog world and he is close to his swan song. Lots of shit will find a way out. It is inevitable.

I, for one, enjoy the show even though he sucks for the money.

By the way, how many jelly beans were in Rosie's head?
I was the biggest die hard fan ever since like 89....but I want him to retire now. the show has run its course. Ever since Artie left its been a downward spiral....this video leak was pathetic....giving staffers a hard time....since when it is Richard and Sals jobs to find guests? the show is so scripted nowadays with back room fake callers.....it nauseating to me. every day he picks up on maryanne from Brooklyn and I want to cave her head in with a tire iron..He has the same liberal hacks on again and again...what made Howard great back in the day was him murdering all the same Hollywood shills he now desperately wants to be friends with...Howiewood has jumped the shark unfortunately....time to go...he has more money than he could ever spend...his last book was a money grab and a rip off......I don't sound to bitter do I ? lol. I love the old shows on youtube...but he has fat Jason get the videos removed...Sternthology doesn't play enough of the old stuff..he panders to soccer moms now and liberal housewives....said he never used the N word on the view while promoting his garbage book when there is tons of video evidence of him using it in blackface.....anyway rant over...

slap shot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I hear ya Magg. What once was great is sad and pathetic. Even the reddit commenters with their call backs to the good days entertained me more than the current show. (Last heard in a rental on a business trip, but the lib pandering was real)

Last edited:

MAGG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
alot of people on Reddit beat him up for his supposed WIG he wears.....gray stubbly beard with jet black full head of hair....anyone else on the wig conspiracy here?

Top Bottom