The Howard Stern Show.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I wasn't wondering until i saw the post. Anytime I see this thread bumped I wonder who died...

Very good article. I used to listen every day when they were on Sirius.
I don't think that article had all the facts straight, it said that Ned was only a character voiced by Manson, if so, then who's the guy that portrays Ned in the photos ???

slap shot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I don't think that article had all the facts straight, it said that Ned was only a character voiced by Manson, if so, then who's the guy that portrays Ned in the photos ???
Ned exists but not on the show. Manson is imitating a person he knows.

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Bubba was his own worst enemy

He is lucky he isn't homeless after he tampered with the ratings books in Tampa, he just settled with Nielsen on that one, not to mention what it cost Beasley on "make goods" on ads after they held back a book and re-stated the ratings on the Tampa market,

Plus having his wife screw Hulk Hogan AND tape it....

He has been trying to dump his house for a couple of years now with no takers....
5264 61st Ave S, Saint Petersburg, FL 33715 - MLS U8021804 - Coldwell Banker

The radio lawsuit amount was not disclosed
How Much Bubba Paid To Settle Nielsen Suit Remains A Mystery.

Hulk vs Bubba ....Hulk wins
Hulk, Bubba settle sex tape lawsuit

More stupidity from Bubba
Florida Radio Host Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty, Jailed

even more stupidity
https://www.tbo.com/events/bubba-takes-stand-in-lawsuit-between-dueling-djs-608196

Luckily he is now off Beasley's FM in Fort Myers so I will never accidentally stumble across his single digit IQ again, but a whole bunch of good talented people got fired to bring him and his show to one of Beasley's FM's in Tampa. Since I have friends that work in the same cluster I got to hear things about him that the public didn't....lets just say I am not a fan

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Took a long break from the show for a wile. In fact it was the day Howard was giving Richard shit for doing a cameo on guardians of the galaxy 2 didn't sit well with me. I came back about a month ago just to see what was going on. Tracy Morgan was on the show and i'm in it again. I don't always agree with Howard but hell the show is entertaining. Did anybody grab his book?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took a long break from the show for a wile. In fact it was the day Howard was giving Richard shit for doing a cameo on guardians of the galaxy 2 didn't sit well with me. I came back about a month ago just to see what was going on. Tracy Morgan was on the show and i'm in it again. I don't always agree with Howard but hell the show is entertaining. Did anybody grab his book?
The book is a transcript of his interviews. You've likely heard it all already.

Hetzer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I keep getting the urge to get Sirius again but then I remember one of his channels being the same “best of” show playing over and over for days and him interviewing aholes like Amy Schumer and Kathy Griffin.

Has it changed in the last few years?

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I keep getting the urge to get Sirius again but then I remember one of his channels being the same “best of” show playing over and over for days and him interviewing aholes like Amy Schumer and Kathy Griffin.

Has it changed in the last few years?
I stopped listening because of all the TDS that was flying around that show.

Hetzer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I stopped listening because of all the TDS that was flying around that show.
I hear that, I stopped listening pre-Trump but I remember his BDS but put up with it because the show was so good.

That’s good to know though I’m not sure I want to listen to that crap.

slap shot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Read an article about the book and the douche actually contacted Trump to ask him to drop out so Hillary could win. Hollywood Howie only cares what the beautiful people think of him now. Eff him

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I've been in my daughter's car for a week while I have turbos replaced in mine ('eff BMW)

The thing I miss the most is sirius (I flip between Howard and Patriot mostly with some occasional music). Listening to terrestrial radio is killing me.

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Stern was on The View I was told this afternoon. My buddy who told me mentioned it and my reply was rather vulgar on those douches being on my TV. Made my wife laugh as she knew Bob was busting my chops to get a rise out of me.

MAGG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
yeah he is shilling this book like no other...I can't take it anymore....non stop. Especially that cackling **** marina from Brooklyn.....the book was mostly written and transcribed by another guy....so Howard saying he slaved for 2 years is BS.....I heard there was like 10% new stuff he wrote...Howiewood aint the same as the old days...it pisses me off..he wants to be loved by the left and Hollywood..apologizing for old interviews....scrubbing content from the interwebs and his sternthology.....just look at the list of people who's interviews made the book...truly sickens me as a 30 year listener

slap shot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
yeah he is shilling this book like no other...I can't take it anymore....non stop. Especially that cackling **** marina from Brooklyn.....the book was mostly written and transcribed by another guy....so Howard saying he slaved for 2 years is BS.....I heard there was like 10% new stuff he wrote...Howiewood aint the same as the old days...it pisses me off..he wants to be loved by the left and Hollywood..apologizing for old interviews....scrubbing content from the interwebs and his sternthology.....just look at the list of people who's interviews made the book...truly sickens me as a 30 year listener
Yes. Also in the article he has been erasing hurtful content from his replays. I think one was a comment about that blockhead Rosie O’Donnell

MAGG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yes. Also in the article he has been erasing hurtful content from his replays. I think one was a comment about that blockhead Rosie O’Donnell
the worst was 2 months ago when he went on a tirade against Wendy Williams ( who I cannot stand but she nailed it) when she said he was a star f***** now.....he went nuts on air...called her ET, a tranny. said she had "male appendages" etc......when the replay came out that was no where to be found....total cuck move

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
So you guys are saying Stern is a sell out?

For the record I never cared for him but know others who think he rocks.

If he is scrubbing that does suck. He might as well run for f***ing office.

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
He's the perfect FUDD, he supports the 2nd amendment but...

Greg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I don't listen that much,but damn whenever I turn it on lately he is whoring himself out for the book. At the gym today he was on the View,day before yesterday he was on some other show. Kind of surprised he is pumping the book so much,he must have half a billion banked by now so why the need to make this a best seller ?

Heard him interviewing Conan OBrien and he was basically wanting to apologize to whatever Hollywood star he offended in the past. I'm all for personal improvement,but damn,he is taking it to the hilt. Apologizing to everyone(as long as they are famous) for everything.

MAGG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I don't listen that much,but damn whenever I turn it on lately he is whoring himself out for the book. At the gym today he was on the View,day before yesterday he was on some other show. Kind of surprised he is pumping the book so much,he must have half a billion banked by now so why the need to make this a best seller ?

Heard him interviewing Conan OBrien and he was basically wanting to apologize to whatever Hollywood star he offended in the past. I'm all for personal improvement,but damn,he is taking it to the hilt. Apologizing to everyone(as long as they are famous) for everything.
you nailed it....but like I mentioned, along with apologizing to his new famous Hollywood friends, he has also forbid the re-airing of those segments on Sternthology...that is pathetic

Top Bottom