The Hillary Dumpster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
She didn't have to con the media at all. The media and Hollywood are happy to be complicit.
This is the part I really, honestly don't get. Why doesn't the average person see through all this BS?
Why are they propping her up so much?

It's plain to see: What she has DONE is a million times more harmful than what he has SAID.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is the part I really, honestly don't get. Why doesn't the average person see through all this BS?

It's plain to see: What she has DONE is a million times more harmful than what he has SAID.
Because Trump says mean things that scare them and hurt their snowflake feelings. Most women want the vag in the oval office and their beta male partners say yes dear.

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

How about the fact that the media has to renew the FFC licenses periodically? Jack.

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Because Trump says mean things that scare them and hurt their snowflake feelings. Most women want the vag in the oval office and their beta male partners say yes dear.
I know that Boston (and MA) is a little more "swish" tolerant than some other cities (states), but anyone who lives or (like me) works in Boston can just stop and look around. Take a REAL look at the couples walking by...Seriously, just pause and observe, just "People watch" for a second like my friends and I do
when on a break or before we start at work (directly adjacent to South Station).

Stop and just observe the couples walking by. In many, MANY cases you'll realize that the chick is tougher than the guy, the hot girl can probably beat the living tar out out of her "man". I know I'm probably sounding like some alpha-male-thug type saying this but.. honestly 75% or more of the "men" are swishing along wiggling their asses as much (more?) than their wife or girlfriend is.

I'll again sound like a tough guy wannabe saying this but I'm sincerely being honest... mother of God I can't imagine having one or more of these wimpy little "sensitive male" fairies beside me if ISIS showed up and we had to fight literally for our lives. Even my wife has remarked about it, wondering (sometimes aloud) what women "see" in these "men" of today. Apparently girls want a "friend" and "like-minded kindred spirit" (blah blah) for their boyfriends/husbands.

Seriously, go to an NES shoot...or look around at one of the recent anti-Maura rallies...you see "men".. mostly "throwbacks" if you will, back to a time when we just ordered a friggin Large coffee, regular".. and not a friggin "grahnday" blueberry latte with whipped cream and, oh, also a "nice little cinnamon sprinkle" (heavy emphasis on the "s").

People watching, downtown Boston... I'd bet a hundred bucks on almost every chick you see versus the "man" that they're with. Good thing we DON'T have a military draft/mandatory service for all males in the US cuz we'd be absolutely f*cked if we had to defend our nation with these wimps (unless the chicks are drafted too).

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
They still had to renew their licenses during Republican administrations, and they propped up D candidates back then too, so some things never change.

Most in the media are progressives and proud of it, much like comedians. Try and find a conservative comedian, they are a needle in a haystack.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Well, follow the money I always say at times like these. But, really, look into the connections, you'll find some serious stuff there.

And, with the Clintons, you either take the bribe and do what they want, or suffer the consequences later. And, we know the "queen's" behavior when outrages is legendary. She's obviously not beyond murder or sullying someone's reputation.

Back in the 90's, the media wasn't kind to either Hillary or Bill, and I seriously doubt she's forgotten that.

If Hillary wins, look for a concerted attack on all "right wing" media. Alex Jones really should go into hiding then.

If Trump wins, look for certain media outlets to become what they really are, infotainment, and some of them are really nothing but lib-tard propaganda outlets. Goebbels would be proud of them.

Most in the media are progressives and proud of it, much like comedians. Try and find a conservative comedian, they are a needle in a haystack.
Actually, the real progressives don't like Hillary. She's really more Centrist and DINO that believes in many things the true progressives are against. A fair amount of the progressives aren't backing her. They went for Bernie, and they will NOT go for Hillary.

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I know that Boston (and MA) is a little more "swish" tolerant than some other cities (states), but anyone who lives or (like me) works in Boston can just stop and look around. Take a REAL look at the couples walking by...Seriously, just pause and observe, just "People watch" for a second like my friends and I do
when on a break or before we start at work (directly adjacent to South Station).

Stop and just observe the couples walking by. In many, MANY cases you'll realize that the chick is tougher than the guy, the hot girl can probably beat the living tar out out of her "man". I know I'm probably sounding like some alpha-male-thug type saying this but.. honestly 75% or more of the "men" are swishing along wiggling their asses as much (more?) than their wife or girlfriend is.

I'll again sound like a tough guy wannabe saying this but I'm sincerely being honest... mother of God I can't imagine having one or more of these wimpy little "sensitive male" fairies beside me if ISIS showed up and we had to fight literally for our lives. Even my wife has remarked about it, wondering (sometimes aloud) what women "see" in these "men" of today. Apparently girls want a "friend" and "like-minded kindred spirit" (blah blah) for their boyfriends/husbands.

Seriously, go to an NES shoot...or look around at one of the recent anti-Maura rallies...you see "men".. mostly "throwbacks" if you will, back to a time when we just ordered a friggin Large coffee, regular".. and not a friggin "grahnday" blueberry latte with whipped cream and, oh, also a "nice little cinnamon sprinkle" (heavy emphasis on the "s").

People watching, downtown Boston... I'd bet a hundred bucks on almost every chick you see versus the "man" that they're with. Good thing we DON'T have a military draft/mandatory service for all males in the US cuz we'd be absolutely f*cked if we had to defend our nation with these wimps (unless the chicks are drafted too).

Well, that's Boston.

I'm living in a neighborhood that's full of alpha-males and their families. At a rough guess, 90% of this development, (which was started three years ago), is either active or retired military. I'm one of the very few exceptions.

Counter-clockwise from me - active Coast Guard, active Army, active DHS?, active Army, Active Army
Clockwise from me - Retired Army, active Army, active Army, active Coast Guard

I'm not joking in the slightest. We just had hurricane Matthew come through here, it did a fair amount of damage very close by. Some neighbors stayed, some evacuated their families, (the county was under mandatory evacuation). I didn't see any dithering or squealing. People helped one another with the large tasks, quietly, efficiently, cheerfully. A couple of the guys went on a "boarding party" to help anyone who needed a set of hands to board up their house.

Definitely NOT Boston.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Scary. I'm not some tyrannical tough guy with my wife and kids either. I respect my wife and I treat her and my kids with abundant love and kindness BUT I am the head of the household and my word is the final word. 99% of the time my wife and I come to mutual agreements because she has a brain, a conscience and respects the natural order of how our household is run. I require her respect but I also treat her very well so she wants to love, honor and respect me. She knows I love her more than myself and I have her best interests in mind and would jump in front of a speeding train to push her out of the way to safety. You don't have to be a jerk to be in charge but you can't be a beta either.

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
And the absolute worst part of all these friggen girly-men is that they've taken over every local brewery that serves good beer from here to East Oshkosh. Can't swing a dead cat at my local breweries without hitting one of these metro's.

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
And the absolute worst part of all these friggen girly-men is that they've taken over every local brewery that serves good beer from here to East Oshkosh. Can't swing a dead cat at my local breweries without hitting one of these metro's.
Walk in with the dead cat in a bag. Take it out, swing it around, they'll leave. If they don't leave, yell loudly "I'm swinging my dead p*ssy around and I'll hit you with it!" - they'll leave.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Walk in with the dead cat in a bag. Take it out, swing it around, they'll leave. If they don't leave, yell loudly "I'm swinging my dead p*ssy around and I'll hit you with it!" - they'll leave.
Post of the day!

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, just be REAL CAREFUL to not grope that pussy! [smile]

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Now Bill Clinton is referring to Trump supporters as "standard rednecks." I can't think of any more disgusting individuals and politicians than these two, although the MA AG is in the same class.

The Clinton clan has once again demonstrated its utter contempt for average everyday Americans.
Hillary Clinton infamously said that half of Trump’s supporters are a “deplorable” group of hateful bigots, and now her husband Bill Clinton has said that Trump supporters are “standard rednecks.”
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bill-clinton-trump-base-standard-rednecks/

boiler_eng

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Much of that stems from telling people that they don't have to conform to gender standards anymore, which some people just took as "its okay to be useless". If the girl is helping mow down a wave of ISIS fighters while her boy toy is cooking up some stew I could really care less. However if all I hear in the background is "hey babe, how do I use the can opener on the swiss army knife again? No I tried that! Can you just come do it?" then yeah he is dead weight and cruising for a bruising.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill has got me thinking I ought to change my user name to "Deplorable Redneck", even though I'm a "woodchuck".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woodchuck

A term used for a native Vermonter who displays Vermont characteristics. Derogatory if used by a person out of state, otherwise known as a flat-lander, or "out of stater". A term used for a native Vermonter who displays Vermont characteristics. Derogatory if used by a person out of state, otherwise known as a flat-lander, or "out of stater".

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
*For my question*, it's basically some variation of [not quite phrased
> right yet]: I know when I talk to my friends who are attorneys we are all
> struggling with what happened to the emails and aren't satisfied with
> answers to date. While we all know of the occasional use of personal email
> addresses for business, none of my friends circle can understand how it was
> viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure
> documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and
> delete documents
without providing anyone outside her circle a chance to
> weigh in. It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of
> thing I've either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7011#efmAjtAvV

Pilgrim

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just reading those leaked emails you can instantly pick up on the smug, arrogant, prick swagger they all carry on with.....pretty easy to accomplish when you know for a fact you are above the law.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do I think the ignorant voters will just remain ignorant?
Well, probably because they are willfully ignorant. There are some folks out there that can not and will not see Hillary for what she is. Then there's those that assume everything bad the media says Trump does is true.

They'll end up with the government they want and deserve. Then they'll start bitching about it.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Well, probably because they are willfully ignorant. There are some folks out there that can not and will not see Hillary for what she is. Then there's those that assume everything bad the media says Trump does is true.

They'll end up with the government they want and deserve. Then they'll start bitching about it.
They will indeed. But I've said it before, maybe even in this very thread: several NESers seem to have a VASTLY optimistic view of how smart and generally well-informed the average voter is.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True, but also, many have an overly pessimistic view of the average voter.

Oh, there's plenty of dumb ones out there. But, I'm figuring MA has more than it's fair share.

And, I've studied into how electoral estimates are made. I'm saying some of it is based on past performance that very likely won't happen this time around. Like certain states showing strong D, when I've heard that they probably won't go for Hillary. Might not go for Trump either, but they didn't predict that either.

Suffice it to say, voters in certain states, especially in New England, aren't exactly happy with the DNC's handling of Bernie and the nomination process. There's word they may go for a write in or third party.

Add a few observations/factors out there.

The millennials aren't happy with Hillary.

The Jews aren't happy with Hillary.

Trump is said to have a higher percentage of the black vote than Romney did.

Farrakhan and the Black Panthers aren't happy with Hillary.

Long time D's aren't happy with Hillary.

Progressives aren't happy with Hillary.

Bill and Chelsea looked very worried last debate.

The media and the DNC are pulling every propaganda type stunt they can to deflect blame or get voters to stay home or hate Trump. Including obvious bogus polls that show Hillary barely winning or have ludicrous results. (Remember, the NYT claimed Hillary won the second debate. She clearly didn't.)

I really do see the shortages out there, like 2008. (Hint, they aren't there, that was sarcasm.)

Now, it's funny that Hillary has an event, draws from 125 to 3251. Trump has an event, draws over 12,000. Overfills the event, ends up turning people away from a decent sized venue, while Hillary can't fill a high school auditorium.

Yet, right wing pessimists that can't see ANY of this, that only follow the LSM and right wing websites (and then only sometimes), plus live in a serious liberal state, seem to have come to the conclusion that their side has lost. Really.

I've got surprise for some of you. Fear mongering is big business these days. The NRA does it (and I'm not just a life member, but endowment), Info Wars does it, both the left and the right does it. There's money in it (why the NRA-ILA run it all the time because of money), and others do it to sway opinion.

It's not bad, as some people need exactly this to motivate themselves. I see others turning so pessimistic or delusional that it really isn't funny.

No, I'm NOT stupid. But, I'm also not pessimistic or so delusional to think another DC insider would do any better than Trump is. Yes, he's flawed, very flawed. Yes, the RNC hierarchy hates him (because they can't control him). Well, guess whose fault that is? They gave us loser RINO after loser RINO, and finally people figured enough is enough. Same happened in the DNC, but they obviously fudged it to get who the hierarchy wanted, and screw the little people. Guess what? There's a price for that kind of arrogance, and they're paying it (even though they deny it).

Look, I retired from the military 5 years ago. I remember when TPTB wanted the American public to think the military was on their side (the military is on the side of the Constitution, and VERY conservative). But, TPTB wanted to fear monger you (the public) into thinking the military was with them.

Can Hillary win? I think she can, but only if enough people stay home, and the amount they cheat is enough, but not so much it shows too bad. You can take it to the bank they know the real numbers out there. The bogus stuff is to convince you (the public) that she is "all powerful". That also lets them quietly steal the election by fraud. Think they won't try it? Think again, that's exactly how Bernie lost (and, no I'm not a Bernie Bot either). But I can tell you Bernie would be much better than Hillary would.

The real thing that tells me the strongest that Hillary is losing? The actions of desperation of the Democrats themselves. They're really the Keystone Kops here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom