The Hillary Dumpster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
10,995
Likes
417
Location
Vermont, a Free State
Once normal Jews turn democrat they are as retarded as any other people and will vote D no matter what. They will never read it on Haffpo. Just like millions of women believe that Illary is a crusader for women's right [laugh]
Normally, I would agree with you. That said, the "news" I've seen tells me this isn't one of those times. Seems a couple of organizations are a little outraged about this. Add the Saudi money connection, Huma's past and the Iran deal and there should've been enough to smarten them up long ago. But, the latest one appears to be the straw that broke the camel's back. Google AIPAC.

On a side note, I hear California may not go for Hillary. If true, that's going to definitely "leave a mark". 55 electoral votes she can't make up.
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
10,995
Likes
417
Location
Vermont, a Free State
Well, I certainly don't have a lot of faith it's going to happen, but it also wouldn't really surprise me.

Take a little time to look into how polling works, as in who they poll.

Add that the same people that are not polled tend to be the same people that see MOST of the news, not just the liberal biased crap.

Add the fact that the polls tend to juggle the numbers (is a 41% D, 26% R and 29% I poll accurate?)

Add that we KNOW Hillary is losing groups of supporters left and right.

Yet her poll percentages don't reflect that. [sarcasm] Right, they must be right, everything else is wrong. [/sarcasm]
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
10,995
Likes
417
Location
Vermont, a Free State
I'm this close to tell you that if Illary looses commifornia I will eat my shoe!
I'd hate for you to have to do that, but I suspect both of us would be smiling while you ate it. If it did happen, I predict she'd do a meltdown right then and there. Hell, I'd be happy with NY and truth be known, it's pretty conservative in upstate NY.

And, do notice that I didn't say it would go for Trump. I heard that too, just it's too far fetched, as if her not getting CA isn't far enough.

What I have seen is apparently record numbers of long term entrenched Democrats that are NOT voting for her, some going for Trump, some third party, and I've seen that way too many different places for it to not be true.

Based on venue attendance and internet comments (both right and left wing), she's TOAST.

It pays to check out your opponents webpage from time to time, just don't totally believe his BS stories.
 
Last edited:

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
18,536
Likes
12,448
Location
Back from Motherland
I'd hate for you to have to do that, but I suspect both of us would be smiling while you ate it. If it did happen, I predict she'd do a meltdown right then and there. Hell, I'd be happy with NY and truth be known, it's pretty conservative in upstate NY.

And, do notice that I didn't say it would go for Trump. I heard that too, just it's too far fetched, as if her not getting CA isn't far enough.
it would be the best tasting shoe I'd ever eat. All these years wishing that CA (or at least anything but NorthCal) would just float into the ocean ...

CA is in real bad shape and businesses have been living that utopia. It's bound to happen sometime. Even communists don't like empty wallets.
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
10,995
Likes
417
Location
Vermont, a Free State
You and me both brother.

I'd probably eat mine along with you, smiling all the time.

My take on CA has gone from Communist idiots to misguided liberals. There may be hope for them yet. I used to call it PDRK, People's Republik of Kommiefornia.
 

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
11,313
Likes
4,399
Location
Berkshires
During the last election CA cast its electoral college votes with something like 3% polling stations reporting. IIRC it was still very early in the night, long before polls were closed. They could just wait until their favorite 3% reported and call it for Illary. Even if the other 97% went for Trump it wouldn't matter.

Speaking of that crap, I think it's horseshit that states do that. How many people don't bother voting once the state has been called?
 
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
13,713
Likes
2,128
We call this a change election. If both Trump & Hitlery are so horrific the only choice is to either not vote or choose a third party.

The only time I have seen it happen is in Ontario when the NDP came to power. They were the third party and never had more than a handful of seats so there was not cabinet prepared. Voters said eff both parties, you suck and the third party was elected almost by default.

I don't see that happening here because of the media covering for the major parties and Johnson being too visibly weak a candidate.
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
10,995
Likes
417
Location
Vermont, a Free State
In 1992 and 1996 Ross Perot went 3rd party and had a healthy showing.

No way was I voting for gun grabbing George or Slick Willie those times.

I always thought Slick Willie meant he was crooked and ellusive. I never realized it's an English joke.
 

cockpitbob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
12,100
Likes
4,077
Location
North of Boston
During the last election CA cast its electoral college votes with something like 3% polling stations reporting. IIRC it was still very early in the night, long before polls were closed. They could just wait until their favorite 3% reported and call it for Illary. Even if the other 97% went for Trump it wouldn't matter.

Speaking of that crap, I think it's horseshit that states do that. How many people don't bother voting once the state has been called?
The other thing that frys my butt is the Winner Takes All rules for the Electoral College. The states aren't voting for the President, the people are. If 45% of Californians vote R, 100% of their Electoral College votes go to the D. Only 2 states dole out their EC votes by proportion, and they are too small to matter much (Nebraska and Maine).

It would be very interesting to see an analysis of past elections where no states did winner takes all. I wonder how much it would change the EC vote count.
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
10,995
Likes
417
Location
Vermont, a Free State
Actually, the people don't, the states do. Read up on the why's of the Electoral College, then be thankful it exists.

Most elections it changes nothing, but others it does.
 
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Joined
Jun 25, 2014
Messages
13,736
Likes
6,000
Clinton Sought Pentagon, State Department Contracts for Chelsea’s Friend



http://freebeacon.com/national-security/clinton-sought-pentagon-state-department-contracts-chelseas-friend/

- - - Updated - - -

The Clinton Foundation’s Legacy in Haiti – “Haitians are more than upset…”


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/57f604f9e4b087a29a5486fd


Goodman: Are there other examples similar to Haiti, where the Clinton Foundation utilized a tragedy in a similar manner?​
Ortel: The Clintons seem to be “merchants around misery”, operating as a kind of “Robin Hood in Reverse”―-there are many disasters that they seem to have exploited. In brief, the Clinton Foundation solicited massive sums to “fight HIV/AIDS” but did not check carefully enough to ensure that these drugs were supplied in intact form, and neither adulterated nor watered-down.
A key supplier, Ranbaxy, subsequently paid a $500 million economic penalty and plead guilty to numerous felonies―we may never know how many of the HIV/AIDS drugs that the Clinton Foundation claims credit for having distributed from July 2002 forward internationally may have been “dirty” and dangerous. Around the world, the Clinton Foundation seems to seek out desperate nations with limited infrastructure, or disasters, and then insert itself in front of incoming aid flows. They did this in Mozambique, in Papua New Guinea, in Haiti, and with Katrina in New Orleans, and in many other places.
 
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
5,122
Likes
1,604
Start here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

Some folks will tell you Wikipedia is crap (I don't). Yet, they know little to nothing about WHO Wikipedia is.

It's a group of voluntary people putting stuff up. Always check the info there and use a grain of salt. Just so you know, I'm one of those volunteers myself.
Wikipedia is a VERY useful resource if you scroll right to the bottom of the page where the links to reputable source material is. Not knocking you personally, but like you said - "Always check the info there and use a grain of salt."
 

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
30,763
Likes
16,422
Has Hillary disappeared yet for her drug holiday, before doping up on Sunday?
I was thinking the same thing. No drugs now, and wean her off of them. Then a mega dose on Sunday so she can make it thru the 2 hour debate.

But for that to work, they would have to HIDE HER from the public for this week...just like they are doing. [wink]
 

cockpitbob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
12,100
Likes
4,077
Location
North of Boston
I was thinking the same thing. No drugs now, and wean her off of them. Then a mega dose on Sunday so she can make it thru the 2 hour debate.
My wife pointed out that in the last debate for the first 10-20 minutes Hillary's eyes weren't working right, she was blinking hard and never looking at the camera. Towards the end of the debate she looked great. My guess is the pill the Dr. gave her didn't kick in until after the debate started.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom