The Hillary Dumpster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
While I'd like it to be true, this is on the "About" page on their website:

DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney.
http://thelastlineofdefense.org/about-us/

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I just came here to post that. WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?!?!?

This had better be just a game to get the NYPD to release everything to the public.
This means nothing. The real issue isn't the email server ( although that's problematic) the real issue is whether there is more clearly incriminating evidence of things like pay to play via the Clinton foundation

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I think I called this somewhere.

It's incredible that he can say this after all of the latest revelations.

omega42

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Big breaking news on NBC. Why break in with this unless to sway people back to her side. Breaking news it is not. This crap can be news at 11.
That's exactly what it's for. They broke in across their networks - I have NBCSN on to see if a race is going to start today.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So they reviewed 650000 new emails already and thoroughly enough to know they don't talk about anything illegal? Well that is impressive. The FBI usually will keep a case opened for years because of a single comment on FB or something.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Seriously, if this FBI thing is revealed to be anything short of proof that Hillary is guilty before the election they'll have completely distracted everyone from the wikileaks thing through the final stretch, and effectively cleared her (again). It's way too soon to celebrate.
The way I see it, everyone is all spun up about this weiner computer thing, and everything else is being ignored as being less consequential. Everything. Hell, the head of the frigging FBI came out a week before the election and announced it was investigating. If he comes out 2 days before election day and gives her anything that remotely sounds like an all-clear everyone who was on the fence will exhale and proceed to vote for Hillary, who will at that point have been publicly investigated and cleared by the FBI twice. How could anyone doubt her integrity at that point? It's almost too perfect.
Shocking I tell you.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So they reviewed 650000 new emails already and thoroughly enough to know they don't talk about anything illegal? Well that is impressive. The FBI usually will keep a case opened for years because of a single comment on FB or something.
I doubt they read all 650K emails, but this announcement was pertinent to the email scandal, NOT the other investigation into the Clinton Foundation, which remains open.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This, which is the immediate tell.

Cummy has demonstrated he has no integrity. It will prove to be interesting how many of his agents prove they do, or do not.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
If I was a donor to their "charity" I'd be pretty pissed off at having paid for Chelsea's wedding, etc.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I was a donor to their "charity" I'd be pretty pissed off at having paid for Chelsea's wedding, etc.
If you were a donor to their "charity" you'd be thrilled with the trade deal/ambassadorship/arms deal/etc. you actually donated for. More so, you'd be thrilled that these scumbags were willing to sell out their countrymen so Chelsea could have a posh wedding.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
If you were a donor to their "charity" you'd be thrilled with the trade deal/ambassadorship/arms deal/etc. you actually donated for. More so, you'd be thrilled that these scumbags were willing to sell out their countrymen so Chelsea could have a posh wedding.
I assume there are donors that fall below the oligarch level, but who knows.

SteelShooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Exactly, the Clinton Foundation has always been their main concern.
Unfortunately, that one doesn't matter for the election. Anyone who was thinking of voting for that might have been on the fence because of the latest emails, just got the ok to vote for her. They are not even thinking about the Clinton foundation investigation and probably don't even know there is one.

Pilgrim

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
Comey probably got threats about his family making it until Christmas, like I think Justice Roberts did a while back.

It seems Congress has no will to push about 50 counts of perjury against her either. Where's Gowdy on this?

We can only hope Trump gets in and straightens this out.

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The problems is all the Illary supporters who were concerned about her honesty now have proof positive that it's just a loudmouth trying to shout a woman out of the presidency. My sister's response was "Yes, it looks like the uproar was for naught".

"Because she's a woman" voters can rest easily Tuesday night with their consciences clear now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom