• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Store

TWtommers

Instructor
NES Member
So, I'm in Vegas for a day and a half on work and I just found myself with a little extra time. I thought I would check out the famous "Gun Store" (Pawn Stars fans will recognize it as the home to Rick's go to guy for 20th and late 19th century firearms).

What a waste. It's a gun range as well as a gun shop and it's clear where the focus is. There's a line at the rental counter that would make the RMV jealous. All tourists waiting to fire a "machine gun" the shop itself is big. Probably 4-5 times the size of Four Seasons but with a quarter of the merchandise. No kidding. It was pretty sparse.

So much for window shopping!

So, I'm in Vegas for a day and a half on work and I just found myself with a little extra time. I thought I would check out the famous "Gun Store" (Pawn Stars fans will recognize it as the home to Rick's go to guy for 20th and late 19th century firearms).

What a waste. It's a gun range as well as a gun shop and it's clear where the focus is. There's a line at the rental counter that would make the RMV jealous. All tourists waiting to fire a "machine gun" the shop itself is big. Probably 4-5 times the size of Four Seasons but with a quarter of the merchandise. No kidding. It was pretty sparse.

So much for window shopping!

I've seen their logo on some UFC fighters shorts. I expected them to be a super store.

So what did they have for rentals? I had a blast with the full auto MP5 at Manchester Firing Lane, my wallet was not happy though....

I've seen their logo on some UFC fighters shorts. I expected them to be a super store.

So what did they have for rentals? I had a blast with the full auto MP5 at Manchester Firing Lane, my wallet was not happy though....

Oh, they had tons of rentals and lots of full autos. I never checked the list since I didn't want to negotiate the crowd. They might have their list online though. Looked like at least an hour or twos wait.

I was in LV a year ago, and the OP has it right... kinda lame gun store with a tourist oriented range. Lots of folks on holiday from Europe and Asia lining up to try the guns. Four Seasons, Hoffmans, Cableas, and other shops have a way more to offer

Back
Top Bottom