The Gun Store - Las Vegas

kurtb

NES Member
I just got back from Vegas last night. Needless to say, Nevada has very different gun regualtions that does MA [smile]

I had the wonderful opportunity to fire pretty much every fully automatic gun they had. If you are ever in Vegas, be sure to check the place out. It is easy to find and centrally located on Tropicana Avenue. After you are done with that, you can get some beer and beat the blackjack dealers at the MGM.

Good times....good times....

Cheers

I'm going up to vegas for front sight in two weeks and will be staying at the tropicana, will have to check them out!

Did they have a decent stock of ammo for purchase (with decent prices?)

I'm going to need the driving time to wake up in the morning, lol. That and I didn't find out about the local hotels until after I booked the place... all and all only a 45 min or so commute it looks like, bout the same for me for work each morning.

My biggest worry is lack of ammo once I get there...

My parents just got back from Vegas and my father said the first thing he saw when he got in the airport was a sign saying you can shoot this and a picture of a machine gun. Then when they got in the cab, the same ad was on the roof. I'm guessing it was the same place.

He didn't end up going but if i was there we probably would have.

i wanted to go to the gun store when i was in vegas last year but first i jacked up my knee somehow and could barely hobble my happy ass around and then i got food poisoning and felt like i was on my deathbed.

i missed a lot of vegas and then had to cough up $160 so my girlfriend and i could fly home early. total suckfest. she went out down fremont street to get a thermometer and some medicine and she said it was hotter in the hotel room than it was out in the desert and i was still bundled up under all the blankets shivering saying i was cold.

Back
Top Bottom