The Gun Parlor Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
I spoke with Justin for a couple of hours this week about WCVB story about online ammo sales. He doesn't have an account on NES, one of his employees uses the Gun Parlor account to list guns for sale, he asked me to post this. Below is Justin's statement to the firearms community in MA.

Last week The Gun Parlor was featured on the 6pm WCVB TV news clarifying the rules and regulations that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires FFL’s to follow when it comes to firearm and ammunition sales.

Since then we have been inundated with negative feedback and false information is being spread online. We did not notify WCVB of the out of state online store selling ammunition into the state. WCVB TV came in to ask us what the process is to purchase both ammunition and firearms here as an FID/LTC holder in the state. All that was stated by The Gun Parlor was the current Massachusetts law. We understand the firearms community here in Massachusetts viewed this as an anti 2a news story. However as many of you know it is hard enough as it is to be a gun owner in this state and even harder to do business in this state as an FFL we hope that in time you understand we did not intend for this to create a negative impact on the community. As for the second amendment will continue support & help with positive efforts in this state as well as on a national level.

I have known Justin personally for quite some time, know his comments are genuine, and know he regrets how the story was spun the way it was. This was a learning experience for him and knowing Justin he will handle the media differently going forward. Justin does a lot of good in his local community and the firearms community at the state and national level. I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't think Justin deserved a second chance. We have enough battles as firearms owners in New England and Massachusetts specifically to continue to eat our own.

Any further discussion on this should be continued in the original Gun Parlor thread.

Thank you
Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom