THE GUN PARLOR RANGE COMING FALL 2015 - JOIN TODAY !

Good to know, nice facilities. What's driving the pricing - ability to use regular rifles indoor? This seems like a much higher price than say MFS or any of the Sportmen's clubs in the area.

375/year for the basic introductory priced membership. Wow. Even the (pistol caliber only) Weston Shooters Club was cheaper than that with their now no longer available "introductory" memberships.

Though the ability to shoot rifle calibers is worth some extra money. Given all they have been through, I'm guessing they have a solid business plan.

Last edited:
Good to know, nice facilities. What's driving the pricing - ability to use regular rifles indoor? This seems like a much higher price than say MFS or any of the Sportmen's clubs in the area.

Location. As far as the private clubs, I doubt any of them have an indoor range operating at that level, most of the private indoor club ranges in MA range from being usable to being total ghetto life class. You'd have to drive over 35 minutes to get to MFS or some other facility.

As a suggestion to the OP though, you guys need to list ammunition limitations, whether (safe) holster work is allowed or not, and if any minimum target distance limitations exist, what they are. All 3 of these things are key factors. Direct, on the line, RO coverage? yes, no? (If the facility takes in randoms even those with an LTC, IMHO this is a must.)

-Mike

Last edited:
At our brand new state of the art facility we will be using the highest quality steel bullet trap system in the industry which will allow our members to shoot handguns, rifles ,shotguns, and machine guns in all calibers up to 50 bmg which is not available at other area indoor ranges , also digital target system which will be in each lane (with future target automation) and also a members only lounge with led tvs , wireless internet , leather couches.This is Intended to deliver the highest quality indoor shooting experience to our members in the State of Massachusetts

-There will be a range safety officer on staff at all times
- The range rules will be posted on website within the next few weeks
www.thegunparlorrange.com

-There will be a range safety officer on staff at all times

This could mean anything from "one of the clerks on duty at the counter is a range safety officer" to "we will have a range officer on the ranges at all times they are in use". Details, please.

Guests are $25/per and they have to have an LTC or an FID.
I checked this place out yesterday, I know its got its share of non-fans after that debacle of a news report a year or so ago, but I don’t understand the intense negativity I’ve heard about the place. The staff was friendly, the store prices were not insane— they were comparable, not FS prices mind you, and the range looked great. $375 for an annual membership (and in my case it would be $549 since my wife shoots too) is pretty steep but it’s under 3 miles from my house so I’m considering it.

They still haven't posted the rules... [rofl] I'd try to find out what they are, before you commit....

The gun parlor seemed nice... other than the drive....with hot brass open I'm not sure which is better regarless of the drive..

Its the people that make the range.. if the guys from manandock ran it id make the drive if it was in Alaska.

The way i look at it , its hard to commit when 375 is the lowest discounted membership... considering ill be ban after the first shoot... bit we'll see. Id nevee store any of my firearms on site.

I'm good with them. I'll take my money elsewhere plain and simple.
Agree

Plus $375 a year. That's double what I pay at my club for 24/7 indoor range access and an outdoor rifle range plus trap. The "add a spouse" rate is $649?!?? I'm good.....can bring my wife and son anytime I want for free.

Back
Top Bottom